Difference between revisions of "DarkLight93"
m (Ngamer moved page Cowen Hames to DarkLight93 without leaving a redirect: employment opportunities on the horizon)
Latest revision as of 15:25, 15 October 2017
DarkLight93 is a multi-generation professional gamer who has been actively gaming since August 1997, and peformed Professional Speed Running from August 1997 to August 2012. Throughout his career, he has completed 20 projects, obtained 50 video game speed-running championships, 13 Global, 1 Continental, 8 Regionals, 3 Nationals, 17 State, and 8 Divisionals. He has also obtained over 7,000 World Records for various games. He has played 300 video games. He is currently recognized as one of the greatest speed runners of all time, for his absolute 100% devotion to pro-gaming, along with his insane ability to completely control the scoreboards of almost any First Person Shooter. He has been famous in the gaming community for having a unique "gothic/evil" style, instead of the "standard behavior" of a Pro-Gamer, in addition to being respectful towards every single gamer regardless of their playing skill. Another thing that DarkLight93 has been well-known for is for being a "Crossroad Platformer", which means he has played on all 3 main Video Game Console makers, Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo up until 2012, when he retired from Nintendo on January 1, 2012. His current Overall Global Rank on Cyberscore is #160/9,567. He is most notorious for 007, Halo, GTA, and Fallout series. He has been the World Champion of 007 Nightfire for 4 years. DarkLight93 was one of the few Veteran Speed Runners still active from the Pre-2000 Era, and is believed to be the last one to retire speed running. The current DarkLight93 theme song is Dethklok- Crush the Industry. All in all, DarkLight93 is one of the best gamers in history, but also the most controversial one as well. In addition to this, he was also one of the oldest active gamers in the community still playing, with his total contribution time almost reaching 16 years, and his total Championship Reign time coming to a total of 17,550 Days as of March 1, 2013.
Everyone agrees his first domination era was 2008, where he was champion of 6 Video Games at the same time. In that time, he also ripped apart 007 NightFire, eventually dominating Ben Southward, and forming an Elite Team that went on to completely max out every time in the game by 2011. That is until January 27 2012, when he was champion of 17 games. Since Mid-2008, many have called this the Wave of Darkness, DarkLight93's completely unstoppable First Person Shooter domination era. Around Late 2011/Early 2012 DL started to focus less on Speed Running, and start to convert over to the Competitive Side of gaming, with the goal of sweeping the gaming community under a cloud of Darkness, and to gain numerous championships. In April 2012, DarkLight93 developed a darker and isolated persona than in the past, eventually creating the completely evil clan "WBYD", and attacking major gaming clans, such as KSI, DHG, and even the MLG itself. WBYD backed off of the latter, in Winter '12, and KSI ended their clan war with WBYD around the same time, leaving it at just WBYD against DHG. On 3/1/13, DL's SRW Bio was completed, DL and DR moved over to the S3 Clan HQ website.
If you wish to know where DL and DR have relocated to, send DL a message either at NightFireKing19@aim.com, or his Xbox Live account at RealDarkLight93.
This Bio is complete after 6 years of work. This page is no longer being updated as of 3/1/13. This is DL signing off of SRW.
- 1 Speed Running Championships
- 2 Competitive Championships
- 3 Speed Running Header Titles
- 4 The Dark Era (1997 - 2010)
- 5 The 5'th Generation (August 1997 - February 2003)
- 6 The 6'th Generation (March 2003 - December 2009)
- 7 The 7'th Generation (January 2010 - December 2010)
- 7.1 (8.) Flames on a Golden Throne (January 2010 - February 2010)
- 7.2 (9.) The Legend I: Rebirth (February 2010 - March 2010)
- 7.3 (10.) The Legend II: Redemption (March 2010 - May 2010)
- 7.4 (11.) The Legend III: Retribution (May 2010 - August 2010)
- 7.5 (12.) Saint Gothica (August 2010 - December 2010)
- 8 The Light Era (2011 - present)
- 9 The 8'th Generation (January 2011 - October 2012)
- 9.1 (13.) Das Licht (January 2011 - July 2011)
- 9.2 (14.) The Chrome Stature: The Return of DL (July 2011 - October 2011)
- 9.3 (15.) The Chrome Stature II: Sacred Legends (Lone Wolf: Mark Your Move) (Oct 2011 - Jan 2012)
- 9.4 (16.) Obtenbris (Lone Wolf: 777- Judgement) (January 2012 - February 2012)
- 9.5 (17.) Project BlackFire Part I: We The Fallen (February 2012 - April 2012)
- 9.6 (18.) Project BlackFire Part II: Cleansing (April 2012 - June 2012)
- 9.7 (19.) Project BlackFire Part III: White Noise (June 2012 - August 2012)
- 9.8 (20.) Project BlackFire Part IV: End of Days (August 2012 - October 2012)
- 10 The 9'th Generation (2012 - Future)
- 10.1 (21.) WBYD (November 2012 - March 2013)
- 10.2 (22.) The Rest is Unheard (April 2013 - June 2013)
- 10.3 (23.) Reclaimed For The Requiem (July 2013 - September 2013)
- 10.4 (24.) A Monument To All Your Sins (October 2013 - November 2013)
- 10.5 (25.) Blackened Remnants (December 2013)
- 10.6 (26.) Needles In Ice (January 2014 - March 2014)
- 10.7 (27.) Gaming's Not Dead (April 2014 - May 2014)
- 10.8 (28.) Who Dares Wins (June 2014 - August 2014)
- 10.9 (29.) All Hope Is Gone (September 2014)
- 11 The Revelation Era (2014)
- 12 Saving The Industry (2014)
- 12.1 (30.) Chorus of Angels (October 2014 - November 2014)
- 12.2 (31.) Days in a Dark Arising Part III (December 2014 - April 2015)
- 12.3 (32.) Gravemind (May 2015 - July 2015)
- 12.4 (33.) The Bloodline Realms (August 2015 - October 2015)
- 12.5 (34.) Tribulation (November 2015)
- 12.6 (35.) Reflection Aisle (December 2015)
- 12.7 (36.) Wings of Chaos (January 2016)
- 12.8 (37.) Invicitis (February 2016)
- 12.9 (38.) Armageddon (March 2016 - December 2016)
- 13 How It All Ends (2017)
- 14 Main Speed Running Projects/Games
- 15 The 5'th Generation (1997 - 2003)
- 16 The 6'th Generation (2003 - 2009)
- 16.1 8. Super Smash Bros Melee (2001-2009)
- 16.2 9. Metroid Prime (2001-2007)
- 16.3 10. Super Mario Sunshine (2002-2007)
- 16.4 11. 007 NightFire PS2 (2002 - 2011)
- 16.5 12. Spiderman 2 (2004-2009)
- 16.6 13. Scarface The World is Yours (2007-2009)
- 16.7 14. Scarface The World is Yours Part II (2010)
- 16.8 15. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2004-2008)
- 16.9 16. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (2006-2008)
- 16.10 17. Battlefield 2 Modern Combat (2005-2009)
- 16.11 18. Ultimate Spiderman (2005-2008)
- 16.12 19. 007 Everything or Nothing (2004-2009)
- 16.13 20. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Part I (2004-2005)
- 16.14 21. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Part II (2005-2008)
- 16.15 22. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Part III (2009)
- 16.16 23. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Part IV (2010)
- 17 The 7'th Generation (2009 - 2011)
- 17.1 24. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2010-2011)
- 17.2 25. God of War III (2010 - 2011)
- 17.3 26. Final Fantasy XII (2010 - 2011)
- 17.4 27. Just Cause 2 (2010 - 2011)
- 17.5 28. Heavy Rain (2010 - 2011)
- 17.6 29. Demon's Souls (2010 - 2011)
- 17.7 30. COD Modern Warfare (2008 - 2011)
- 17.8 31. COD Modern Warfare 2 (2010 - 2011)
- 17.9 32. Dante's Inferno (2010 - 2011)
- 17.10 33. Grand Theft Auto IV (2008 - 2011)
- 17.11 34. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010 - 2011)
- 17.12 35. Tekken 6 (2010 - 2011)
- 17.13 36. Resident Evil 5 (2010 - 2011)
- 17.14 37. Dementium II (2010 - 2011)
- 17.15 38. Mafia II (2010 - 2011)
- 17.16 39. Halo 3 (2007 - 2011)
- 17.17 40. Call of Duty: Black Ops (2011)
- 17.18 41. Fallout 3 (2010 - 2011)
- 18 The 8'th Generation (2011 - present)
- 18.1 42. Fallout New Vegas (2011 - present)
- 18.2 43. Red Dead Redemption (2011 - present)
- 18.3 44. 007 Agent Under Fire (2011 - present)
- 18.4 45. 007 Quantum of Solace (2011 - present)
- 18.5 46. Dead Space 2 (2011 - 2012)
- 18.6 47. Halo Reach (2011 - present)
- 18.7 48. Fable III (2011 - present)
- 18.8 49. L.A. NOIRE (2011 - present)
- 18.9 50. The Sims 3 (2011 - present)
- 18.10 51. Battlefield 3 (2011 - present)
- 18.11 52. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006 - 2012)
- 18.12 53. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2012 - present)
- 18.13 54. Max Payne 3 (2012 - present)
- 18.14 55. Dead Space (2012 - present)
- 19 The 9'th Generation (2013 -)
- 20 Halo Work
- 21 Inactive/Active List
- 22 Highest Global Ranks/O.A.T.S./Awards
- 22.1 1997- #403 Best Speed Runner
- 22.2 1998- #397 Best Speed Runner
- 22.3 1999- #354 Best Speed Runner
- 22.4 2000- #387 Best Speed Runner
- 22.5 2001- #300 Best Speed Runner
- 22.6 2002- #299 Best Speed Runner
- 22.7 2003- #214 Best Speed Runner
- 22.8 2004- #201 Best Speed Runner
- 22.9 2005- #163 Best Speed Runner
- 22.10 2006- #110 Best Speed Runner
- 22.11 2007- #57 Best Speed Runner
- 22.12 2008- #3 Best Speed Runner
- 22.13 2009- #4 Best Speed Runner
- 22.14 2010- #5 Best Speed Runner
- 22.15 2011- #4 Best Speed Runner
- 22.16 2012- #3 Best Speed Runner
- 22.17 2013- #1 Best Speed Runner
- 22.18 Of All Time Rank (O.A.T.)
- 23 Contact Information
- 24 Groups/Partnerships/Alliances (1997 - present)
- 24.1 New Era Gamers (1997-2002)
- 24.2 2003 Elite Speed Runners (2003-2006)
- 24.3 The Elite (2006 - 2009)
- 24.4 NightFireKlan (2007-2010)
- 24.5 Ultimate Gamers Alliance (2010 - 2012)
- 24.6 777 (2012)
- 24.7 MLG (2012 - present)
- 24.8 JOG (2012)
- 24.9 White Angels (2012)
- 24.10 WBYD (2012)
- 24.11 S3 (2013 - Future)
- 25 Colors/Emblems/Real-Life Gaming Customs
- 26 Retirement Info
- 27 Bio Stats
- 28 DL's Ranking System for Speed Runners
- 29 DL's Speed Running Song of the Year
- 30 Record Long Sessions
- 31 DL's Top Played Games Of All Time
- 32 Famous Feuds/Rivals
- 33 Reputation
- 34 Respect for Revolutionizing Speed Running
- 35 Overall Career Milestones
- 36 Page Staff
- 37 External Links
Speed Running Championships
Greatness Is Earned
Final Update: 3/1/13
49/50 Records have ended. The final remaining championship; "007 NightFire", will remain as continued beyond this final update on 3/1/13.
- 1. Global (13)
- 2. Continental (1)
- 3. National (3)
- 4. Regional (8)
- 5. State (17)
- 6. Divisonal (8)
- All records were via Cyberscore.
Total Championships: 50/50
Total Contribution Time: 15 Years (August 6, 1997 - August 6, 2012)
Total Amount of Championship Reign Days: 17,550+
-5'th Generation (1997 - 2003)-
1 (State- 1X Platinum) 007 Goldeneye: 425 days (August 30, 1999 - October 31, 2000)
2 (State- 1X Platinum) Perfect Dark: 202 days (November 12, 2001- June 6, 2002)
-6'th Generation (2003 - 2009)-
3 (State- 3X Platinum) Super Smash Bros Melee: 731 days (December 4, 2001 - December 5, 2003)
4 (State- 5X Platinum) Blast Corps: 2,211 days (February 28, 2003 - March 19, 2009)
5 (Regional- 2X Platinum) GTA San Andreas: 363 days (February 19, 2005 - February 17, 2006)
6 (State- 1X Platinum) Super Smash Bros 64: 463 days (February 28, 2005 - March 3, 2009)
7 (State- 3X Platinum) Battlefield 2 Modern Combat: 820 days (December 7, 2006 - March 8, 2009)
8 (Global- 3X Platinum) Spiderman 2: 797 days (December 31, 2006 - March 8, 2009)
9 (Global- 10X Platinum, 1X PERFECTION Medal) 007 NightFire: 1,670 days (June 2, 2008 - present)
10 (Global- 2X Platinum) 007 Everything or Nothing: 1'st time 236 days (July 1, 2008 - March 8, 2009) 2'nd time 713 days (January 15, 2011 - January 13, 2013)
11 (State- 1X Platinum) 007 The World is Not Enough: 627 Days (December 30, 2009 - November 7, 2011)
-7'th Generation (2009 - 2011)-
12 (Global- 1X Platinum) Just Cause: 306 Days (January 26, 2010 - November 3, 2010)
13 (Global- 1X Platinum) Just Cause 2: 150 Days (May 1, 2010 - November 3, 2010)
14 (Global- 1X Platinum) Spiderman 3: 128 Days (June 30, 2010 - November 13, 2010)
15 (Divisonal- 1X Gold) Call of Duty- Modern Warefare 2: 149 Days (June 30, 2010 - November 29, 2010)
16 (Global- 1X Platinum) Mortal Kombat Armaggedon: 150 Days (June 30, 2010 - November 30th, 2010)
17 (National- 1X Platinum) Grand Theft Auto IV: 395 Days (September 27, 2010 - November 7, 2011)
18 (National- 1X Platinum) Fallout 3: 103 Days (September 27, 2010 - January 10, 2011)
19 (Regional- 2X Platinum) Fallout 3: 700 Days (January 10, 2011 - February 27, 2013)
20 (State- 1X Gold) Saints Row 2: 355 Days (January 20, 2011 - December 27, 2011)
21 (State- 1X Gold) Fallout New Vegas: 645 Days (March 15, 2011 - January 30, 2013)
22 (State- 1X Platinum) 007 Rouge Agent: 252 Days (April 3, 2011 - December 27, 2011)
23 (State- 1X Platinum) 007 From Russia With Love: 252 Days (April 3, 2011 - December 27, 2011)
24 (Divisional- 1X Silver) Spiderman 3: 259 Days (April 10, 2011 - December 27, 2011)
25 (Global- 1X Platinum) 007 Agent Under Fire: 630 Days (April 14, 2011 - February 5, 2013)
-7'th & 8'th Generation (2011 - 2013)-
26 (Divisional- 1X Gold) Halo 3: 56 Days (November 1, 2011 - December 27, 2011)
27 (Divisional- 1X Platinum) Halo Reach: 117 Days (November 5, 2011 - March 2, 2012)
28 (Regional- 1X Gold) Fallout New Vegas: 115 Days (November 7, 2011 - March 2, 2012)
29 (National- 1X Platinum) 007 Rouge Agent: 47 Days (November 10, 2011 - December 27, 2011)
30 (Regional- 1X Gold) Super Mario 64: 148 Days (November 10, 2011 - May 14, 2012)
31 (Regional- 1X Gold) Super Mario Sunshine: 112 Days (November 10, 2011 - March 2, 2012)
32 (Divisional- 1X Gold) Dead Space 2 : 47 Days (November 10, 2011 - December 27, 2011)
33 (State- 1X Gold) Super Mario Galaxy: 48 Days (January 13, 2012 - March 2, 2012)
34 (State- 1X Gold) Gears of War 2: 43 Days (January 18, 2012 - March 2, 2012)
35 (Regional- 1X Platinum) Pariah: 43 Days (January 18, 2012 - March 2, 2012)
36 (State- 2X Gold) Halo 3: 104 Days (January 19, 2012 - May 14, 2012)
37 (State- 4X Gold) GTA Liberty City Stories: 42 Days (January 19, 2012 - March 2, 2012)
38 (State- 1X Platinum) GTA Vice City: 40 Days (January 21, 2012 - March 2, 2012)
39 (Regional- 2X Platinum) Halo 2: 104 Days (January 23, 2012 - May 14, 2012)
40 (Continental- 5X Platinum) Spiderman: 100 Days (January 27, 2012 - May 18, 2012)
41 (Global- 5X Platinum) Halo Reach: 364 Days (March 2, 2012 - March 1, 2013)
42 (Divisional- 1X Silver) COD Black Ops: 302 Days (March 2, 2012 - February 28, 28)
43 (Divisional- 1X Gold) TES 4: Oblivion: 328 Days (March 28, 2012 - January 13, 2013)
44 (Divisional- 1X Gold) TES 5: Skyrim: 328 Days (March 28, 2012 - February 2, 2013)
45 (Regional- 1X Platinum) GTA 3: 327 Days (March 28, 2012 - January 12, 2013)
46 (Global- 2X Platinum) Metroid Prime: 267 Days (April 18, 2012 - January 13, 2013)
47 (Global- 2X Platinum) Metroid Prime 2: Echos: 264 Days (April 18, 2012 - January 10, 2013)
48 (Global- 2X Platinum) 007 The World is Not Enough: 241 Days (May 14, 2012 - January 13, 2013)
49 (State- 1X Gold) Dragon's Dogma: 120 Days (August 1, 2012 - January 1, 2013)
50 (Global- 5X Platinum) 007 Goldeneye Reloaded: 125 Days (August 6, 2012 - January 6, 2012)
Total Games 2/TBA:
Total Contribution Time: 4 Years, 7 Months (July 1, 2008 - Future)
Total Amount of Championship Reign Days: 395 Days
-8'th Generation (2011 - Future)-
1. (Divisional- 1X Silver) Halo Reach: 351 Days (January 27, 2012 - Future)
2. (Divisional- 1X Silver) Halo 4: 43 Days (December 1, 2012 - Future)
Speed Running Header Titles
In 1997, DarkLight's main goal was to dominate the Speed Running World of gaming, and so he set a list of Lead Projects that would describe is progress and championships along the way. Below are listed all 40 Projects and descriptions of speed runs throughout the years.
The Dark era consisted of projects #1. through #12. Beginning with "Hit the ground running" and ending with "Saint Gothica". The Light era consisted of projects #13. through #29. Beginning with "Das Licht", and ending with "All Hope Is Gone". The Revelation Era will consist of projects #30 - #40, beginning with "Aftermath", and ending with the final gaming project for DL "The DarkLight Ultimatum". The last 17 projects will be completed over at the new site referred to at the top of this page.
The Dark Era (1997 - 2010)
The 5'th Generation (August 1997 - February 2003)
DarkLight93 started his career with Blast Corps for the N64. Along with this other games such as Super Mario 64 and Goldeneye were quickly added to his list of projects. DarkLight93 mainly speed runned on the N64, but also did some projects on the Playstation 1 and PC. 2000 brought a new advancement to gaming, with games like Perfect Dark and The World is Not Enough. Later that year the 6th generation opened up with the brand new Playstation 2. Super Smash Bros Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube was also a big hit, and DL also started playing the Xbox. DarkLigh93 slowly switched from the 5th generation to the 6th, and also started playing what would later be known as his best speed running talent of all time, 007 NightFire. In February 2003, DL officially switched over to the 6th generation.
(1.) Hit the ground running... (August 1997 - October 2000)
DarkLight93's first project consisted of amateur speed runs with the N64. After meeting other speed runners and watching videos, his skill level slowly got better.
(2.) Reality (November 2000 - February 2003)
DarkLight93's second project, titled "Reality" was much more rewarding than the first. DL created his youtube and various other website accounts, and was heading towards popularity speed running such games like Goldeneye and Super Mario 64.
The 6'th Generation (March 2003 - December 2009)
Following the official transfer, DL started to gain fame around this time. By this time over 40 games were being speed runned by DL. 2004 GTA San Andreas was released, and DL added accounts to many websites. DarkLight93 was now becoming a well known speed runner, which eventually led to his new project, rumored to be called Days in a Dark Arising.
(3.) A Risen Curse (March 2003 - December 2005)
This project is where DarkLight93 got his original theme for speed running. The darkness theme is applied during speed runs, to "enhance" the quality of the speed runs. DarkLight93 made several projects during this time, which included 007 Nightfire, which would later be known as his best skill in any game of all time. There were not any championships during this time, however, that would all change with his next project, which would have 2 separate parts. Days in a Dark Arising.
(4.) Days in a Dark Arising Part I (January 2006 - December 2008)
Starting off 2006, DarkLight93 started the project called Days in a Dark Arising, which would have several different speed running projects. By now, the 7th generation had already started with the Xbox 360, and later the Playstation 3 and Wii. However, DarkLight93 stayed in the 6th generation. He offically finished all of his projects for the Xbox, which left him with the Gamecube and Playstation 2.
On June 2, 2008 DarkLight93 became the 007 Nightfire Global Champion, which gave him his 9'th championship. A new network which connected every game together was made, which made DarkLight93 even more popular. DL appeared as a unique speed runner, with a dark/gothic theme and a devotion to speed runs. DL went on to gain high skill and momentum,. destroying competition in 1 on 1 matches, multiplayer battles, divisional championships. It was clear DL would continue to dominate in 2008 under the Days in a Dark Arising.
(5.) Days in a Dark Arising Part II (January 2009 - May 2009)
Following the extreme success from 2008, DarkLight93 was champion of 9 video games simultaneously. His fame was off the charts. However, it started to fall.
In May 2009, DarkLight93 lost access to the internet. Because of this inactivity he decided to finish the retiring list. On June 2, DarkLight93 celebrated being 007 NightFire champion for over a year. Following the party after that, he announced that on June 28, 2009 Super Smash Bros Melee will no longer be a active project. After June 28, one more game was left to be retired from. On July 3, DarkLight93 offically retired from Blast Corps, a game that was worked on for over 12 years, (1997-2009). This ended his 2,211 day reign as state champion. This left only 007 NightFire as a active speed running project.
He has remained the 007 NightFire champion to this date.
(6.) Hiatus (May 2009 - November 2009)
For 7 months DL was completely inactive from the gaming community, including social networking sites like Facebook and others. The reason was because of equipment failure, inlcuding a networking breakdown on the main computer, and at one point the tower sparked and caused a fire, destroying the Motherboard and other vital pieces of technology for the computer network. At the same time, the PS2 had a fan failure which caused it to overheat, and simultaneously the Nintendo Gamecube fell off a stand and was damaged beyond repair. After months of networking repairs, DL returned to the gaming community on December 12, 2009 after the computer network was announced repaired. Since 2 of the 3 main consoles that DL used for speedrunning were damaged, he decided to finish the TWINE Part II Final Speed Run, then offically closed his work in the 6'th gen speed-running.
DL picked up his controller and immediately re-gained momentum which would lead into the 7'th Generation.
(7.) Intklek Majorn (December 2009)
The new chapter in DarkLight93s speed running arrived on December 12, 2009. Following over 7 months of inactivity, DL returned. With all the networking repairs fixed, he also better and newer technology. Eventually all 6th gen speed run related projects were completed by the end of 2009.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas also saw the final day of playing on December 4, 2009. Since all the story missions were beat DarkLight93 did a rampage segement which lasted over an hour.
DarkLight93 finished out TWINE Part II with a final speed run right before the end of the year, closing out both the 6th generation and the year with a new total time, 29:45. Immediately following the closure of the 6th gen, DL and several friends had a News Year Eve party.
The 7'th Generation (January 2010 - December 2010)
One of the most well known but also the shortest generations DL has speed runned is the 7'th. The main consoles were the PS3, Xbox 360, and the Nintendo Wii.
(8.) Flames on a Golden Throne (January 2010 - February 2010)
This was the first 7th gen main project that lasted from Janurary 2010 to February 1 2010. It was basically testing new equipment and pre work for The Legend.
(9.) The Legend I: Rebirth (February 2010 - March 2010)
The Legend started in February 2010, and its main project was Goldeneye: Enemy Rockets Banaza. DarkLight93 had completed all the walkthroughs, all that had to be done was upload all 20 walkthroughs to this Wiki. The Legend I was completed on March 1, and following it was The Legend II.
(10.) The Legend II: Redemption (March 2010 - May 2010)
The Legend 2 features Super Smash Bros Brawl as its main project. Games #113-#123 were added during this project. This project completed lookbacks on old speed runs, and also had those files locked and put away. All the current gaming files and documents were moved to a new file. This project also featured the departure of the 14 year old Nintendo 64, which had previously been the oldest still working console to date. It outlasted the Playstation 1, the Nintendo Gamecube, and the Xbox. The PS1 failed in 2002, the Gamecube failed in 2007, and the Xbox failed in 2005. The Playstation 2 however, outlasted the Nintendo 64, and is now the oldest still working console to date. The Legend II was completed on April 18, 2010.
(11.) The Legend III: Retribution (May 2010 - August 2010)
This project was about finishing work in the 7'th Generation and preparing for what would be known as the best generation DL has speed runned yet...the 8'th.
(12.) Saint Gothica (August 2010 - December 2010)
So far this project has been going extremely well. Grand Theft Auto IV has gotten a lot of work done. On 9-3-10 the story mode was completed. We are currently working on finishing the 7th generation. Das Licht is the next project. The 8th generation is all about getting 30 video game championships. World Titles 17-20 will be obtained during Saint Gothica before the 7th generation is over.
This project really focused on the future of speed running. DarkLight93 has almost seperated himself from the video game community, focusing on solo projects and uploading them to the video game community. DL got a job in late October 2010, which limits the time spent on video gaming. DL has also moved into the First Person Shooter category, barely playing any other type of games.
Saint Gothica was the last 7th generation project and the last project under the Dark era. The Light era consists of the massive upcoming 8'th generation and the FSP projects.
This project also featured the 007 NightFire Championship War II.
The Light Era (2011 - present)
The 8'th Generation (January 2011 - October 2012)
(13.) Das Licht (January 2011 - July 2011)
Das Licht was the first project for the 8'th gen.
DL spent a lot of time working on 360 games in this project. He set a goal to have New Vegas, Dead Space 2, Gears of War 2, and Halo 3 completed before 2012. This project was basically finishing up old games and working on the newest group, the UGA.
(14.) The Chrome Stature: The Return of DL (July 2011 - October 2011)
In July 2011, DL offically announced he would be joining the XBOX LIVE matchmaking servers, and in the meantime would train and finish other games. DL and MO worked on several projects in preperation for the next step up and finished around late October.
Several changes would be made for DL's style of play and other important gaming qualities. First, DL would gradually change his aiming for a goal of headshots only. Second, Walkthroughs would no longer be made and the Wii and PS3 would be put on the inactive list.
DL's aggression style level also increased with the online matchmaking. But minimum trash talking and disruptions would still be part of the ground rules.
Unbelievably, DL all of a sudden just started to totally dominate Halo Reach's Swat Playlist, and gained Championship after Championship. DL had 25 Speed Running Championships at the end of 2010; by the end of 2011, he had around 38. Everyone had thought DL's moment of glory was 2008, then just thought he had dropped out. It was clear that DL had returned to completely destroy everything in his path to get 50 Total titles.
It wasn't until late 2011 that DL had revealed what his main plan was. To overthrow Matt Flees from being the #1 Ranked Speed Runner on the planet.
(15.) The Chrome Stature II: Sacred Legends (Lone Wolf: Mark Your Move) (Oct 2011 - Jan 2012)
After sucessfully finishing New Vegas and the other games, DL finally got Xbox Live. Getting membership for Halo Reach and Battlefield 3, DL started his "Competitive career". Being a Speed Running champion of over 15 World Titles, it didn't take long for DL to rank up and start beating a lot of people. Lately, a lot of work has been put in Halo Reach. DL's current Rank is General.
On November 14, 2011 God of David quit the UGA under personal reasons, leaving DL as the last gamer left in the group. Being the only gamer in Ultimate Gamers Alliance now, this started the sub-series: Lone Wolf. DL said in a recent interview "It doesnt matter if I have a partner or not, I'm not quitting."
On Novemer 19, 2011 DL started BattleField 3. More updates for that game will be posted as progress continues. Recently, due to the retirement of God of David, DL has raised the bar in online play. Getting 4 different winning streaks, the highest being 11-0 under Team Swat. With DL getting multiple medals and sprees. He has been MVP for countless games.
On 12/26/11 DL offically gained the rank "General". Things will start to cool down with Halo Reach, and DL says the next project is Battlefield 3.
(16.) Obtenbris (Lone Wolf: 777- Judgement) (January 2012 - February 2012)
Immediately picking up from the end of The Chrome Stature 2, DL continued to play Halo Reach by himself until January 10, when God of David made a suprising return and rejoined DL. Together, they resurrected the old "UGA", and renamed it 777.
Now, with DL's speed running career coming to a close with the upcoming series: Project BlackFire, it would appear as if DL and God of David would build on to 777 and dominate the 8'th Generation Competitive Zone.
The next few months are going to be very important, because DL is going to finish his speed running work and hopefully dominate Halo Reach and play MLG matches.
On 1/28/12, DL offically gained his 40'th SR Championship, leaving him with only 10 more to get util he can retire from speed running.
Obtenbris is getting wrapped up, as we head into Project BlackFire, the long awaited last speed running (not gaming) project.
On 1/28, God of David offically claimed the old retired name "Judgement" from 2008. Together, DarkLight93 and Judgment would finish 777, finish speed running, and immediately jump into the competitive world of gaming.
DarkLight93 in on a unstoppable championship reign, and Judgement is Resurrected.
This was also the project that after 15 long years, DL finally retired from Nintendo on January 1, 2012. DL only said 3 things regarding the decision.
1: "That if it wasnt for Nintendo, I would not be where I am today".
2: "I will continue pro gaming with Sony and Microsoft for a while".
3: "It just felt to me like Nintendo was at a dead end with the Wii. I will always look at gaming to be played with a classic controller, and the whole idea of motion sensored gaming just totally killed my interest following the Nintendo Wii. I will still always have great respect for the company, and wish them best of luck in the years to come in the Gaming Universe."
(17.) Project BlackFire Part I: We The Fallen (February 2012 - April 2012)
What could possibly deter this moment of domination for the group?
Simple, on February 1, 2012, God of David put his controller down for the final time. Leaving the group and retiring, and being the last partner working with DL to quit, DL was left at his own feet with only 10 more championships to get. DL was asked 3 weeks later what was going to happen with speedrunning. DL explained in a very long paragraph what he knew was going to happen, over 8 years ago:
"Speed-running, by itself, is a truely awesome sport, and i have put 110% effort into it. However, in 2004, I noticed the number of people speedrunning had rapidly declined, and by 2009, it was basically dead. I had told my gaming partners that I would finish with 50 championships by 2013, and basically said I would be the last one to quit. Well, here we are, all the groups are now closed, and now with my last partner God of David retired, I'm the lone wolf. But, DL is still in the game for those last 10 championships, and maybe even after journey into the great beyond of the New Age of Gaming."
(18.) Project BlackFire Part II: Cleansing (April 2012 - June 2012)
DL would begin what is called the "Cleansing" period, which is attempting to get all remaning veteran gamers together and reunite. As you have clearly seen, over the past few years the new generation of gamers has stepped forward.
However, DL would not quit just because almost everyone else has. DL would continue to get the last 5championships needed to reach 50 total, and then continue on in the competitive world.
In early April, there were rumors about DL returning to the Playstation Network, but at this point it is not confirmed.
On April 24, DL officially announced that he will be returning to the PlayStation Universe with the PS3 on May 18, 2012.
From April till about the end of May, DL continued to build up skill in Battlefield 3. Eventually turning the game into the #1 game played, and slowly began phasing out Halo Reach. During this time he also got championships #45, #46, #47, and #48. Leaving only 2 more to get before reaching the infamous elite high title "Ultimate Gamer", and closing out his speed running career.
(19.) Project BlackFire Part III: White Noise (June 2012 - August 2012)
On May 28, DL began what he nicknamed (The White Noise) which in his terms means the inevitable sound of Speed Running phasing away in the gaming community.
With DL literally alone, he has to battle against time to get the last 2 championships and finally retire speed running.
The main games of this project will also be the main games of the next project as well. Chances are there will only be a few, as DL is very close to retiring speed running.
DL refers to The White Noise, as a new attitude era. In a exclusive interview in June, DL discussed about how Negative the gaming community has gotten, and aggression is running around rapidly.
DL was asked if there was anything he could do to help bring positive gaming back into the community. DL responded "Respect is a must. If people can't respect one another, then they should stay out of Pro Gaming Leagues". He also responded by saying "If it was up to me, about 60% of MLG players wouldn't be in it."
(20.) Project BlackFire Part IV: End of Days (August 2012 - October 2012)
Following exactly 15 years of consecutive pro-speed running, DarkLight93 officially gained his 50'th and final Speed Running championship on August 6, 2012. The game that gave him his career winning goal was actually a updated version of the game that started it all. 007 Goldeneye Reloaded, for the PS3.
Following this extreme huge milestone, DL was inducted into the Hall of Fame for Veteran Pro Speed Runners, gained the insanely difficult rank "Ultimate Gamer" (which only 3 other people have ever reached), and also closed out his Speed Running career with the project "Project BlackFire Part IV: End of Days.
After returning from a 2 month break, DL returned along with the newly developed WBYD, destroying the UGA, 777, and Industry, and declaring war on KSI, DHG, and even the MLG. All the chaos and clan wars closed out the 8'th generation, and went straight into the brand new 9'th Generation, with WBYD and the brand new Halo 4.
The 9'th Generation (2012 - Future)
(21.) WBYD (November 2012 - March 2013)
After closing out his speed running career in 2012, DL continued in the gaming world with the Competitive side. The end of the 8'th Gen brought a lot of problems, including major clan wars between the WBYD and others. The WBYD is DL "Final Movement", as he attempts to disengage other top tier clans, and eventually get involved with MLG.
For the past 4 years, DL and other veteran gamers who have joined the WBYD, complain that the gaming world is going into chaos, with "Motion Sensored" gaming becoming very popular in 2008 with the Wii, and the WBYD claims that the whole industry is going down the toilet.
In a brief news article, DL heard rumours about the Xbox 720 being mainly revolved around the kinect sensor, and has made an offical statement regarding the future projects, the few that are left anyway.
"Depending on what is actually going on when it is released, there is a possibility that I will pull myself out of Sony's gaming market. I am aware that I left Nintendo last year, but if Motion Sensored gaming takes over Playstation as well, I will only be involved with Microsoft for the remaining time"
This stunned the WBYD and other allies working alongside DL.
In other news, WBYD's main focus has been on Halo 4, as DL ended all projects involving Call of Duty in 2010. The WBYD is currently dominating the Halo 4 community.
Following all of the chaos the past few months, DL was also fired from Cyberscore. Although it doesn't affect his previous 50 championships, it did prevent him from uploading records on the Competitive side.
Eventually, the major clan wars ended between everyone except DHG. DL has gone "into hiding", as he relaxes and sets all of the WBYD's attention towards the quiet MLG.
Halo 4's community involvement with MLG has also declined, as the game is focusing on a more casual audience. The WBYD has returned to Halo 4 as of 1/27/13, mostly due to DL's high concern for the future gaming consoles which may be revealed at E3 2013.
(22.) The Rest is Unheard (April 2013 - June 2013)
On 1/28/13, DL had a very important meeting with other elite members of the WBYD and various gamers throughout the Industry. DL discussed very important matters, such as rumors and speculations that the 8'th Gen PlayStation and Xbox will be centered around Motioned Sensor Gaming, a very high risk factor DL says that will ultimately kill the Industry. Other matters that were discussed was the high end tech that we have seen over the past few years, namely the Smartphone and Tablets. DL discussed that those gaming markets are rumored to be close to overtaking the home consoles, and that a possible outcome will be the Handheld Market dominance, resulting in the 8'th Generation to be the final home console era forever.
This brought a lot of attention to DL's last remaining projects, listed below. DL stated "What remains, will be the Ultimate Battle for Competitive Championships, and hopes to restore the original gaming industry, and to help save gaming."
The last remaining projects listed below will be updated and posted about on the new website where DL and DR have moved to. Refer to the top of the page for information regarding that.
(23.) Reclaimed For The Requiem (July 2013 - September 2013)
(24.) A Monument To All Your Sins (October 2013 - November 2013)
(25.) Blackened Remnants (December 2013)
(26.) Needles In Ice (January 2014 - March 2014)
(27.) Gaming's Not Dead (April 2014 - May 2014)
(28.) Who Dares Wins (June 2014 - August 2014)
(29.) All Hope Is Gone (September 2014)
The Revelation Era (2014)
Saving The Industry (2014)
(30.) Chorus of Angels (October 2014 - November 2014)
(31.) Days in a Dark Arising Part III (December 2014 - April 2015)
(32.) Gravemind (May 2015 - July 2015)
(33.) The Bloodline Realms (August 2015 - October 2015)
(34.) Tribulation (November 2015)
(35.) Reflection Aisle (December 2015)
(36.) Wings of Chaos (January 2016)
(37.) Invicitis (February 2016)
(38.) Armageddon (March 2016 - December 2016)
How It All Ends (2017)
(39.) Playing The Game (TBA)
(40.) The DarkLight Ultimatum (TBA)
Main Speed Running Projects/Games
The 5'th Generation (1997 - 2003)
1. Blast Corps (1997-2009)
Blast Corps was the longest active I ever played, it lasted for 12 years. This game is very strange but fun at the same time. While I never made an impact on the Global Championship, I did make a huge impact on the State Championship. My reign lasted 2,211 days, from 2003-2009. By far my longest championship reign of all time. The game is very fun, but hard. I would suggest everyone give this game a chance, even though it is 12 years old.
2. Super Smash Bros N64 (1999-2009)
Active Gaming: February 12, 1999 through March 3, 2009. (10 Years)
Highest Championship: State of Iowa (5th Highest)
Championship Reign: February 28, 2005- March 3, 2009
DarkLight93 never lost his championship, he held it until March 3, 2009 when the game was put on the Inactive Playing list, meaning it would no longer be played or have videos or matches. His Championship went on the line several times after winning a total of 109 Wins and 0 Losses. The rules then said the next match he would lose he would lose the title, but he never lost a match, all the way up to the last match of the game on March 3, 2009 with DarkLight93 vs Final Mistake (Captain Falcon vs Captain Falcon) on Hyrule temple with game settings set to Legendary Phoenix Outrun Career Threating Match , which is 99 stock match with 50% damage and no items. The Match lasted over 2 hours and was eventually won by DarkLight93 with each of the 2 players having 1 life left. DarkLight93 launched Final Mistake off the stage, then DarkLight93 jumped after him and 5FDP (Falcon Punch) him off the stage, thus leaving DarkLight93 Victorious, leaving him with a final Match count (Starting when he got the State Championship on February 28, 2005) of 110-0.
3. 007 Goldeneye N64 (1999-2009)
DL was a mainly competitive player from 1999, all the way until late 2009, accomplishing many competitive victories throughout the years. Eventually he joined The Elite in 2007, although never got anywhere with them. By the end of 2009, Goldeneye and Perfect Dark had become almost virtually extinct, and DL left them to gain dust on the shelves.
4. Perfect Dark N64 (2000-2008)
Active Gaming: December 19, 2000 - December 23, 2008
Highest Championship: State (5th Highest)
Championship Reign: November 12, 2001 - June 6, 2002
In 2000, after getting the game, DarkLight93 slowly started to build up skill. Now compared to the Elite's gamers times, DL was no champion, however in the State of Iowa he was considered a well player. DL never achieved as much with Perfect Dark then other games, but when he got right down to it, he said that is was in his Top 5 Favorite Games of All Time. The times page for it was taken down in 2007, and after a year more of finishing up with Perfect Agent Enemy Rockets, the game was put on the Inactive List on December 23, 2008.
5. Super Mario 64 (1999-2009)
1999 was a rather good year for DL. Though other games such as Half Life, Metal Gear Solid, and 007 Goldeneye were around, Super Mario 64 received the most attention. From 1999 through 2004, DarkLight93 competed locally for fastest star times, most coins in a level, and Half Game and Full Game Speed Runs. In 2005, he switched to Challenges, such as minimizing how many times the A button was pressed, and least amount to jump. In 2008, production and videos started to cease, and on December 30th, 2008 it was announced that DL would retire from Super Mario 64 in a few months. People got angry over this, saying it should be around longer than 007 Goldeneye. However, on March 4, 2009, both 007 Goldeneye and Super Mario 64 were put on the inactive list, which left several people upset. DL announced on March 5, 2009 that there is still a chance Super Mario Sunshine will come back.
6. 007 The World is Not Enough Part I (2000-2008)
Active Gaming: December 9, 2000 - December 31, 2008
I studied TWINE for 8 years, and during that time I found numerous glitches that could easily help other players and cut down the time on a full length speed run. This game in my opinion is mediocre, it is no where near as good as Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. But this game has given me over 200 hours of play time, and I peformed one of the better speed runs for it. I completed the game on all 3 difficulties on January 6, 2001.
7. 007 The World is Not Enough Part II (2009)
Active Gaming: November 5, 2009 - December 30, 2009
I went back through TWINE one last time, just as a final 6th generation project. I successfully speed runned the game from Courier to Meltdown in 29:45, a brand new personal record, on December 30, 2009 just before the end of the year.
This time put me in the lead for state championships, which gave me my 11'th championship for speed running.
The 6'th Generation (2003 - 2009)
8. Super Smash Bros Melee (2001-2009)
Active Gaming: December 9, 2001 - June 22, 2009
Total Number of Multiplayer Matches: 1,543,906
Highest Championship: State (5th Highest)
Championship Reign: December 4, 2001 - December 5, 2003
SSBM is at #2 on the list of Most Multiplayer Matches for DL, it has more than every other single multiplayer game, except for NightFire.
Super Smash Bros Melee has always been the 2'nd most played game by DarkLight93, including total game hours and multiplayer matches. Super Smash Bros Melee was the 2'nd last 6th generation video game placed under inactive, leaving only 007 NightFire on the Active List
9. Metroid Prime (2001-2007)
Let me say this: Metroid Prime is in my top 5 most favorite games of all time. As I went through this game for 6 years, the size of the game, and the atmosphere is breathless. I completed this game full 100%, and then came the real challenge: Speed Run.
This game is long, very long. Even without 100%. I completed my first successful speed run of the game in 1:55:43 on March 9, 2002. I then went through and completed other speed runs, eventually getting satisfied with the time of 1:26:19 on June 17, 2007.
10. Super Mario Sunshine (2002-2007)
Ive completed this game so many times that I lost track. This is great successor to Super Mario 64, im glad the developers created it. I completed the game in December 2002, with all 120 Shine Sprites.
11. 007 NightFire PS2 (2002 - 2011)
Active Gaming: November 18, 2002- June 4, 2011
Total Number of Multiplayer Matches: 2,051,793 (Final Match played on June 2, 2011: DL Vs Nehru Global Championship (DL Victory))
Highest Championship: Global (Highest)
Championship Reign: June 2, 2008 - present
- Perhaps known as DarkLight93's ticket to success, NightFire is what got DarkLight93 to start Pro-Speed Running. 2002 was a particular slow year, but that is when DL got the basics and started peforming well in local city tournaments. +
In 2003, DL among others, such as Ben Southward, Indezard, Stephen Chan, and many more, attended a National NightFire Tournament. DL did not perform well at the time.
- In 2004 however, that started to change. DL began to take on more powerful players, and eventually had a match with a top player, Nehru. This match was intensely long, and DL eventually ended up winning. Nehru and DL then began being friends and in 2006 Nehru became DarkLight93s Second Gamer and Assistant.
- By 2007, Ben Southward had climbed the ranks to #1 best player in the world, with Stephen Chan and Scoring following in pursuit. The very first records from DL were put on cyberscore, and 16 months later, on May 27, 2008, DarkLight93 beat Scoring and Stephen Chan, to become the #2 best player in the world.
- A mere 5 days later, on June 2, 2008, DarkLight93 beat Ben Southward, with the record Double Cross Agent 1:55, and DarkLight93 became the New Global Champion of NightFire. On June 2, 2009, his Championship Reign passed the 365 day mark, making his reign over 1 year old. On June 2, 2010, his Championship Reign passed the 730 day mark, making his reign over 2 years old. On June 2, 2011, his Championship Reign passed the 1,095 day mark, making his reign over 3 years old. On June 2, 2012, his Championship Reign passed the 1,460 day mark, making his reign over 4 years old. Incredible.
- DarkLight93 has since then been called the best NightFire player of all time, as his discoveries, such as the Pausing trick have caused such improvement in time that even major Gaming Pros have admitted to his excellence. DL's championship has been said to have an unstoppable offense behind it, as he has not been beaten for 4 years!!
- Since 2007, the game has been the center of attention between two rival competitive groups, the NFK (Which DL was previously in and the orginal founder, but later discredited the group and was kicked out), and the Ultimate Gaming Alliance, DL's new group. In 2010 there were 2 Championship wars, the second almost resulting in DL losing the championship. In 2011 there was the third championship war, which resolved the conflict between the NFK and the UGA.
- In 2011 the scoreboard was quiet. After the Championship Wars, it seemed as though everyone gave up on NightFire. DL's Championship has been unbeatable, and so it seemed as though DL would have a perfect Reign. Until Nehru showed up....
So, we almost could of wrapped up the section on NightFire right then and there. But, as always, there can be a unexpecting suprise. Such as a former friend who takes the opportunity to challenge DL's "Unbeatable" reign.
- On March 16, 2011. Nehru began what would be known as "The Last Overthrow". Nicknamed The Tyrant, he began posting his personal records on cyberscore. Some say that he is better than DL, but just waited until everyone else gave up to challenge the reign. With the record The Exchange 00A 2:05, Nehru completely destroyed Steven Lee's and Terry Xia's records. The current rankings say that DL is first, then Kain Highwind, then Nehru.
- If you remember way back in 2006, Nehru was DL's assistant and the two worked together to speed run Metroid Prime and SMS, and SSBM. So Nehru knows DL's style and tricks. Thats what makes this such a interesting championship match up. Unlike Ben, Scoring, Kirby, Terry, Steven and finally Kain, Nehru actually knows how to defeat DL.
* On May 20, 2011 Nehru finally stepped up to the plate. Him and DL went head to head in competition, Nehru using DL's exact same tricks to get the exact same times. Eventually, by the end of May, all but 4 records had been maxed out. This could be an issue, because if all the times are maxed, then the scoreboard would have turned into a complete stop. But, because DL said he was going to completely destroy NightFire, I guess we kind of saw it coming.
* On May 23, 2011, all 36 times had been maxed out. The score was DL- 4,109. And Nehru- 3,992. DL had beaten him, but Nehru had 1 last trick up his sleeve. He challenged DL to 1 final NightFire match. A Multiplayer 1 on 1. Set to be on June 2, 2011. The 3'rd year anniversary of DL becoming Champion * On May 23, 2011, DL had offically completed his speed run work for NightFire. After 9 long years, the times were maxed out. But 1 last thing was left to do. DL faced Nehru on a 1 on 1 Mutli Match (Best out of 3) for the championship. 10 Lives, Pistols, at SkyRail. In a matter of moments, DL destroyed Nehru, with a final score of 3-0. Nehru was defeated, and retired shortly after.
* On June 2, 2011 DL celebrated being champion for 3 years. Then decided to announce the unthinkable. DarkLight93, after 9 competitive years of speed running 007 NightFire, retired playing NightFire on June 4, 2011. He is without a doubt the best player ever to play the game, and probably always will be. It is believed he is the last competitive speed runner to retire NightFire. Even though he is retired, his championship still stands.....'
-DL's Personal Records and World Records-
- If the Level and Time are Italicized, it means it is believed to be maxed. Bold are World Records.
- FINAL UPDATE: 5/23/11
- All of the records are now believed to be maxed.
- DL holds 36 of the 36 Time Records.
1. PARIS PRELUDE: 1:59----- (Maxed) 4/18/11
2. THE EXCHANGE: 2:45------ (Maxed) 5/23/11
3. ALPHINE ESCAPE: 4:06---- (Maxed) 6/2/08
4. ENEMIES VANQUISHED: 2:00----- (Maxed) 1/20/11
5. DOUBLE CROSS: 1:51------- (Maxed) 5/23/11
6. NIGHTSHIFT: 1:58------ (Maxed) 12/24/10
7. CHAIN REACTION: 2:47------ (Maxed) 3/9/11
8. PHOENIX FIRE: 1:55------ (Maxed) 5/4/11
9. DEEP DESCENT: 3:58----- (Maxed) 5/11/11
10. ISLAND INFLITRATION: 7:56------ (Maxed) 3/5/11
11. COUNTDOWN: 5:00----- (Maxed) 9/20/09
12. EQUINOX: 2:45---- (Maxed) 5/20/11
1. PARIS PRELUDE: 2:00----- (Maxed) 4/18/11
2. THE EXCHANGE: 2:16----- (Maxed) 7/4/09
3. ALPHINE ESCAPE: 4:05----- (Maxed) 6/2/08
4. ENEMIES VANQUISHED: 1:51----- (Maxed) 2/28/11
5. DOUBLE CROSS: 1:50----- (Maxed) 11/15/10
6. NIGHTSHIFT: 1:51------ (Maxed) 8/22/09
7. CHAIN REACTION: 2:59---- (Maxed) 5/5/11
8. PHOENIX FIRE: 2:23------ (Maxed) 2/2/11
9. DEEP DESCENT: 4:55------ (Maxed) 5/17/11
10. ISLAND INFLITRATION: 7:57---- (Maxed) 3/5/11
11. COUNTDOWN: 5:53------- (Maxed) 7/19/10
12. EQUINOX: 2:48------- (Maxed) 5/18/11
1. PARIS PRELUDE: 2:00------- (Maxed) 4/18/11
2. THE EXCHANGE: 2:12------- (Maxed) 9/9/09
3. ALPHINE ESCAPE: 4:03------- (Maxed) 6/2/08
4. ENEMIES VANQUISHED: 2:12------ (Maxed) 5/1/11
5. DOUBLE CROSS: 1:49------ (Maxed) 6/4/10
6. NIGHTSHIFT: 1:56------ (Maxed) 8/20/10
7. CHAIN REACTION: 5:32----- (Maxed) 4/30/11
8. PHOENIX FIRE: 2:25---- (Maxed) 5/7/11
9. DEEP DESCENT: 4:52----- (Maxed) 5/21/11
10. ISLAND INFLITRATION: 8:35----- (Maxed) 5/23/11
11. COUNTDOWN: 10:59------ (Maxed) 5/20/11
12. EQUINOX: 2:55----- (Maxed) 5/22/11
12. Spiderman 2 (2004-2009)
Active Gaming: June 28, 2004 - March 8, 2009
Highest Championship: Global (Highest)
Championship Reign: December 31, 2006 - March 8, 2009
Spiderman 2 really stunned me the first time I threw it in my PS2. The ability to swing around the entire island of Manhattan and on the additional 3 islands is incredible. The 5 bosses, Rhino, Mysterio, Shocker, Dr. Octopus, and Calypso were all great additions too. I thought the hero points were a great plus, and the secret tokens were very fun to find. I went through 3 copies of this game, each for:
Game 1: Personal Play through and 100% Play through
Game 2: Minimum Percent Speed Run
Game 3: 100% Speed Run
This was a very balanced game, and I am glad that Activision took the time to make it.
13. Scarface The World is Yours (2007-2009)
I completed the game just recently, and I can say its a mediocre game that has a good story, except for the annoying police and gangs, it was a ok game.
My review of the game (Released June 22, 2009) can be found at http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/review/R134743.html
14. Scarface The World is Yours Part II (2010)
Another look at the game brought exciting rampages and contests featuring the longest outrun of the police. Also this part featured the long awated 100% mark, and just as GTA San Andreas, this game will never really end, but as for the gameplay, its finished.
15. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2004-2008)
I started playing Vice City in early 2004. This game did great with graphics and the overall difficulty was quite more difficult than other GTA's. I made a walkthrough of this, but it was taken down in 2008. I did achieve 100%, on 1 save file. Overall, I would rank this game as the 2nd best game in the GTA universe, behind San Andreas.
16. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (2006-2008)
I started LCS in late 2006, and let me say, this is personally my favorite GTA. This game may have been small, but for some reason, it gave me more entertainment than any other GTA game. I still cant figure it out, but the storyline, graphics, landscape, and weapons were just great. I appreciated this game so much, that I went back and did 6 100% files. I also completed a speed run of this game, though I never recorded it.
17. Battlefield 2 Modern Combat (2005-2009)
Quite possibly my most famous walkthrough for any game, Battlefield 2 certainly brought out my competitive side of walkthroughs. Completing all of the 19 levels, my walkthrough has helped thousands of players beat the game, especially the final level. I never really got around to the online playing though, it just didnt interest me like Halo 2 did.
18. Ultimate Spiderman (2005-2008)
Ultimate Spiderman made an interest to me because of the Venom Suit. I went through this game very quickly, completing it in less than 4 hours. I made a speed run of it, which was very successful, and I completed it 100% on January 2, 2008.
19. 007 Everything or Nothing (2004-2009)
This game is one of my most popular speed runs to date. I was the Global Champion for quite a while from 2008-2009, and am still #1 on the Rankings. However I am not officially champion since I do not play the game any longer, but to this date nobody has been able to beat my score. This game has a massive storyline with 29 missions, and graphics are great. Everything or Nothing has made as much as an impact on my speed running career as TWINE and Goldeneye have.
20. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Part I (2004-2005)
Active Gaming: October 28, 2004 - June 4, 2005
After beating the game, questions were being asked about a possible speed run. San Andreas is a very long game, so duration of course became an issue, along with glitches and possible errors. DarkLight93 spent a few months planning out the eventual speed run.
21. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Part II (2005-2008)
Active Gaming: June 6, 2005 - May 31, 2008
Part II was the actual speed run. Half of it was completed in 2006, with the remaining levels still in question. Several of DL's friends talked about it and did not agree on it being possible. The Speed Run would call for over 10 hours of gaming footage, which would be very expensive. And then the issue of dying in the game and mission failures also came into play. The first half of the footage was completely erased, then DL went to work on what would be known as the most difficult speed run DL has ever made.
22. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Part III (2009)
Active Gaming: October 2, 2009 - December 4, 2009 +
On October 2, 2009 after more than 3 years of working on it, DarkLight93 finally completed a speed run of GTA san andreas. The resulting time was debated, but it was rumored to be around 2 hours. To this date, DL nor anybody else will talk about the result of the speed run, other than the fact that it was completed.
The final segment of San Andreas was a 1 hour rampage video, featuring a 6 star wanted level and several different scenarios.
23. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Part IV (2010)
Active Gaming: January 1, 2010 - May 22, 2010
The final part of the massive project of Grand Theft Auto was secret hunting. There was few gameplay hours, but more so of information and walkthroughs. There really will be no end for GTA San Andreas, but as far as gameplay is concerned, it is finished. The revolution that this game made is extraordinary.
The long awaited 100% speed run, which was originally started all the way back in 2004, was finally completed after more than 6 years of work. The 100% Speed Run was officially completed on May 22, 2010. What was considered as "The last PS2 project", and which took the longest ammount of time to complete out of every other single project, was great. DarkLight93 successfully completed the game in 6:09:58. 5 Minutes short of the World Record.
With the successful completion of the 100% speed run, GTA San Andreas was put up for sale, along with the PS2, following the completion of the speed run. This ended the 6'th generation of ALL SPEEDRUNNING PROJECTS.
The 7'th Generation (2009 - 2011)
24. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2010-2011)
Active Gaming: January 20, 2010 - May 19, 2011
First 7th gen game that has been added to the main projects list. I just began work on this game, so I will add more info as I progress with the game.
25. God of War III (2010 - 2011)
Active Gaming: March 20, 2010 - April 17, 2011
Main title project for 7'th generation.
26. Final Fantasy XII (2010 - 2011)
Active Gaming: April 1, 2010 - May 19, 2011
27. Just Cause 2 (2010 - 2011)
Active Gaming: April 4, 2010 - May 7, 2011
This game gave me my 13'th video game championship.
28. Heavy Rain (2010 - 2011)
Active Gaming: April 7, 2010 - April 30, 2011
29. Demon's Souls (2010 - 2011)
Active Gaming: April 10, 2010 - May 16, 2011
30. COD Modern Warfare (2008 - 2011)
Active Gaming: April 10, 2008 - May 9, 2011
31. COD Modern Warfare 2 (2010 - 2011)
Active Gaming: May 14, 2010 - December 1, 2011)
32. Dante's Inferno (2010 - 2011)
Active Gaming: May 24, 2010 - May 1, 2011)
33. Grand Theft Auto IV (2008 - 2011)
34. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010 - 2011)
35. Tekken 6 (2010 - 2011)
36. Resident Evil 5 (2010 - 2011)
37. Dementium II (2010 - 2011)
38. Mafia II (2010 - 2011)
39. Halo 3 (2007 - 2011)
So far, Darklight93 and Mountain of Olives have cooperatively ran through Halo 3 on Heroic in 4 days. Each day was a completion of 2-3 levels.
So, on the First level of Halo 3.. Spartan 117 is out like a light, and he randomly "stands up" from being fried, then gets pissed at the arbiter and then they work together to solve the Big problem.. the rival Brutes, and some Heretic grunts that follow "Truth", and the flood.. somehow all working together for the destruction of mankind. Traversing through the different scenarios, the spartan and arbiter successfully defeat both the heretics and the flood, hereby ending the never ending struggle with "the halo"
That's pretty much all there is to Halo 3. But, getting through the levels proves to be a challenge, and Darklight93/mountain of olives have yet to defeat all levels of Halo 3 on Legendary. Join the club - get the game, kill some noobs!!!
Update (12/8/11)- Final Update for Halo 3, DL and MO did complete the game on Legendary, in addition to finding all skulls. The game was put on the inactive list December 8, 2011.
40. Call of Duty: Black Ops (2011)
Active Gaming: May 6, 2011 - December 8, 2011
41. Fallout 3 (2010 - 2011)
Active Gaming: September 6, 2010 - November 12, 2011
The 8'th Generation (2011 - present)
42. Fallout New Vegas (2011 - present)
43. Red Dead Redemption (2011 - present)
44. 007 Agent Under Fire (2011 - present)
45. 007 Quantum of Solace (2011 - present)
46. Dead Space 2 (2011 - 2012)
This game was attempted by DL in August 2011, but was never accomplished. On December 7, 2011 DL added the game to the "Not Beaten" list, and it became the 2'nd game on the list, only joined by Blast Corps (Which was put on the list in 2003)
When asked about why it was put on the not beaten list, DL did not say why, however he did say it wasnt because of the games high difficulty. (Back in 2003 Blast Corps was put on the list because of difficulty)
HOWEVER (And its moments like this that I love speed running), on June 5, 2012 DL went back and actually completed chapters 5-10, and is currently on Chapter 10 (out of 15). DL said "Screw this, lets go back and kick DS2 in the balls", and that is exactly what he is doing.
On June 21, 2012, DL peformed a "No Holds Barred" gaming session, which is basically going non-stop full effort in attempt to beat the campaign of a game.
DL completed Chapters 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 in 8 Hours on June 21, 2012. He completely tore apart the game, keeping supplied on Med Packs and Ammo. The Second DL completed Chapter 15 and finished the game, he along with 3 of his friends literally jumped up and started throwing things everywhere. The successful completion of Dead Space 2 was such a big deal because of the fact that now the only game DL has not beaten is Blast Corps.
Immediately following the celebration, DL took the game off the 'Not Beaten List", and also put it on the Inactive List. In adddition to all this, the game was ranked #2 most difficult games of all time, out of 50 other games. DL said that the only game harder to finish than Dead Space 2, is the infamous Blast Corps for Nintendo 64.
Scroll down to 55. Dead Space, to see the information about the Orginal Dead Space, which DL attacked after Dead Space 2.
47. Halo Reach (2011 - present)
Perhaps known as the 2'nd prodigy game of DarkLight, DL has turned his FPS extreme skill to Halo Reach. Getting countless medals, sprees, MVP's and more. It is looking like Halo Reach may be a repeat of NightFire from 2008.
Spending over 200 hours on Halo Reach, it has offically became the 2'nd most played game of all time for DL, only behind 007 NightFire. (NightFire has over 300 Hours).
Begining in Late 2011, DL was actually doing very well in Team Swat. His KD/Spread is only -300. (Considering hes only been playing for 3 months, that is extremely good). Getting a Average kill ratio of 18 Kills Per Game, DL is quickly gaining momentum in the competitive world of Halo Reach.
The Record for most kills in a game for DL is currently at 33 (Team Swat), where 2 team mates quit, leaving just DL and 1 other person. DL went through the match and completely obliterated the opposing team in a matter of 5 minutes.
DL is currently ranked Legend, and since April has a total K/D spread of +1,000.
DL has about 1,300 Wins Total, out of a total of 1,700 games played.
DL won a divisional tournament to win a silver championship in Reach on 1/27/12. His next goal, though extremely difficult, is State.
From about February, DL has been destroying everybody in Team Swat, getting around +18 KD on almost every match.
Since May, he is undefeated in 1 vs 1 Swat, and is currently a 25-0 as of June 22, 2012.
From May 3 through July 6, DL remained undefeated and continued to sideswipe any challengers who denied his streak. This ocntinued until July 6, when "Infinite" played against DL 1 vs 1 Pro Swat, following the two of them going 13-0 in Team Swat in Matchmaking earlier that night. The match was set on Zealot, and was a rather slow-paced match.
Eventually, the score was DL 10 and Infinite 9, with roughly 20 seconds left. DL was moving around the corner and Infinite took the red gravity lift up to the upper hallways. DL was right behind her, and instead of easily finishing the match with 1 shot, DL decided to try to assassinate her. She turned around, avoided the assassination, and shot DL, tying the game 10-10 while the last seconds ticked away.
This is the 2'nd Tie in DL's streak, and now has a overall record of 1vs1 Swat 25-0-2.
Following this, it was also decided that DarkLight93 would leave the Halo Reach community on August 1, 2012. The reason for this is because of multiple things going on over in Battlefield 3, and the upcoming release of Halo 4. In another reason DL is leaving Halo Reach is because he along with many others have stated it is just plain boring nowadays, and just doesnt have that "kick" anymore.
After 2 months of inactivity, DL made a suprise return to HR, and completely destroyed everyone in Team Swat, bumping up his undefeated streak to a whopping 28-0.
For the past week, DL and his new partner, Demonic Renigade, have been completely obliterating the opposition left in HR, waiting for the much anticipated Halo 4. DL has also offically gained the rank "Mythic".
On October 3, 2012, DL called out yet again another member of DHG, insulting the group for their lack of gaming knowledge and true gaming skill. DL called out the entire DHG network to end his 28-0 Swat record, stating that he will finish the entire community before his streak ends.
Afterwards, DL defeated 14 DHG members, getting to a total of 42-0, before finally being beaten by DHG Hellhound on 10/6/12. The score of that match was 23-18, Hellhound Victory. DarkLight93's 1vs1 record is now at 42-1. DarkLight93 left Halo Reach following this on 11/6/12 and went straight into Halo 4.
48. Fable III (2011 - present)
49. L.A. NOIRE (2011 - present)
50. The Sims 3 (2011 - present)
51. Battlefield 3 (2011 - present)
52. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006 - 2012)
53. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2012 - present)
54. Max Payne 3 (2012 - present)
55. Dead Space (2012 - present)
After a huge celebration on successfully beating Dead Space 2, it did not last. DL was informed by a few other gamers about the insanely difficult prequel to the game, the orginal Dead Space (Released in 2009) which is said to be much harder than Dead Space 2.
On June 22, DL borrowed the game from a friend. More info to come describing the project.
DL successfully completed the game in a matter of 3 days, shutting it down and turning many heads. DL will finish the Dead Space saga later this year with the release of Dead Space 3.
The 9'th Generation (2013 -)
56. Halo 4 (2013)
57. Dead Space 3 (2013)
58. Far Cry 3 (2013)
Far Cry 3 is the HOTTEST game DL is involved with right now. A lot more info will be posted as his progress develops, but for now DL has given the game a perfect 10.0 score, a score very few games ever receive.
59. Grand Theft Auto V (2013)
60. Guitar Hero VI (2013)
DarkLight93's favorite series of all time is Halo. In 2001, DL picked up Halo 1 and instantly became interested. Since then, he has slowly raised his skill. Here is the project list for all 7 games.
Halo (2001)- Completed (12/1/08)
Halo 2 (2004)- Completed (12/7/11)
Halo 3 (2007)- Completed (12/31/11)
Halo 3 ODST (2009)- Completed (5/4/12)
Halo Wars (2010)- Completed (5/5/12)
Halo Reach (2010)- Completed (11/6/12)
Halo 4 (2012)- Completed (1/2/13)
- This List was updated 3 times a year, in January, May, and September.
- All games #1 - #10 are 5'th generation games. (1997)
- All games #11 - #36 are 6'th generation games. (2003)
- All games #37 - 70 are both 6'th and 7'th generation games. (2005)
- Games #71 - #77 are Emulators of 5'th and 6'th Generation Games (2008)
- Games #78 - #150 are 7'th Generation games. (2009)
- Games #151 - #250 are 8'th Generation games. (2011)
- Games #251 - #295 are 5'th Generation Throw-Back! games. (2012)
- Games #296- #300 are DL's Final 5 Speed Running games. (2012 - 2013)
D= Inactive Speed Running (300/300)
S= Active Speed Running (0/300)
N/A= This game is planned in the future, but has not yet been released. It is already submitted to be put on the Active List
5'th Generation (1997-2000)
- 1. * D (1997) Blast Corps +
- 2. * D (1999) Half-Life +
- 3. * D (1999) Metal Gear Solid +
- 4. * D (1999) Super Smash Bros +
- 5. * D (1999) Super Mario 64 +
- 6. * D (1999) 007 Goldeneye +
- 7. * D (2000) Perfect Dark +
- 8. * D (2000) Spiderman +
- 9. * D (2000) 007 The World is Not Enough +
- 10. * D (2000) 007 The World is Not Enough Part II +
6'th Generation (2001-2005)
- 11. * D (2001) Super Smash Bros. Melee +
- 12. * D (2001) Metroid Prime +
- 13. * D (2001) Grand Theft Auto III +
- 14. * D (2001) 007 Agent Under Fire +
- 15. * D (2001) Halo +
- 16. * D (2002) Spiderman: The Movie +
- 17. * D (2002) Kingdom Hearts +
- 18. * D (2002) Super Mario Sunshine +
- 19. * D (2002) 007 NightFire +
- 20. * D (2003) The Sims +
- 21. * D (2003) Ford Racing 2 +
- 22. * D (2004) Spiderman 2 +
- 23. * D (2004) Halo 2 +
- 24. * D (2004) Metal Gear Solid 3 +
- 25. * D (2004) 007 Everything or Nothing +
- 26. * D (2004) Strike Force Bowling +
- 27. * D (2004) Grand Theft Auto Vice City +
- 28. * D (2004) Professional Drag Racing 2005 +
- 29. * D (2004) Corvette +
- 30. * D (2004) Metroid Prime 2: Echoes +
- 31. * D (2004) Grand Theft Auto San Andreas +
- 32. * D (2005) Battlefield 2: Modern Combat +
- 33. * D (2005) Ultimate Spiderman +
- 34. * D (2005) 007 From Russia with Love +
- 36. * D (2005) Guitar Hero +
6'th and 7'th Generations (2005-2008)
- 37. * D (2005) Perfect Dark Zero +
- 38. * D (2006) Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories +
- 39. * D (2006) Guitar Hero II +
- 40. * D (2007) Super Mario Galaxy +
- 41. * D (2007) Need for Speed Most Wanted +
- 42. * D (2007) Kingdom Hearts II +
- 43. * D (2007) Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories +
- 44. * D (2007) Bully +
- 45. * D (2007) Halo 3 +
- 46. * D (2007) Spiderman 3 +
- 47. * D (2007) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption +
- 48. * D (2007) Assassin's Creed +
- 49. * D (2007) Scarface The World is Yours +
- 50. * D (2008) Guitar Hero III +
- 51. * D (2008) Just Cause +
- 52. * D (2008) Super Smash Bros. Brawl +
- 53. * D (2008) Grand Theft Auto IV +
- 54. * D (2008) Metal Gear Solid 4 +
- 55. * D (2008) Black +
- 56. * D (2008) Battlefield: Bad Company +
- 57. * D (2008) Wii Sports +
- 58. * D (2008) 50 Cent: BulletProof +
- 59. * D (2008) Super Mario 64 DS +
- 60. * D (2008) Gangstarr: Crime City +
- 61. * D (2008) Dead Space +
- 62. * D (2008) Fallout 3 +
- 63. * D (2008) Far Cry 2 +
- 64. * D (2008) Guitar Hero World Tour +
- 65. * D (2008) Fable II +
- 66. * D (2008) Saints Row II +
- 67. * D (2008) Gears of War II +
- 68. * D (2008) 007 Quantum of Solace +
- 69. * D (2008) Mirror's Edge +
- 70. * D (2008) Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories +
Emulators (5'th and 6'th Generations)
- 71. * D (2008) Super Mario 64 (Emulator) +
- 72. * D (2008) 007 Goldeneye (Emulator) +
- 73. * D (2008) Perfect Dark (Emulator) +
- 74. * D (2008) Super Smash Bros (Emulator) +
- 75. * D (2008) Spiderman (Emulator) +
- 76. * D (2008) Resident Evil 2 (Emulator) +
- 77. * D (2008) The World Is Not Enough (Emulator) +
7'th Generation (2009-2011)
- 78. * D (2009) Call of Duty 4 +
- 79. * D (2009) Afro Samurai +
- 80. * D (2009) Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars +
- 81. * D (2009) Star Ocean Last Hope +
- 82. * D (2009) Call of Duty World at War +
- 83. * D (2009) Pokemon Diamond +
- 84. * D (2009) The Sims Bustin Out +
- 85. * D (2009) Madworld +
- 86. * D (2009) Avalon Code +
- 87. * D (2009) Mana-Khemia +
- 88. * D (2009) Ninja Blade +
- 89. * D (2009) NBA 2K9 +
- 90. * D (2009) Skate 2 +
- 91. * D (2009) Dragon Ball: Evolution +
- 92. * D (2009) Rune Factory Frontier +
- 93. * D (2009) Empire: Total War +
- 94. * D (2009) NHL 09 +
- 95. * D (2009) The House of the Dead: Overkill +
- 96. * D (2009) Cross Edge +
- 97. * D (2009) Ninja Gaiden Sigma II +
- 98. * D (2009) Warriors Orochi 2 +
- 99. * D (2009) Spiderman: Web of Shadows +
- 100. * D (2009) Demon's Souls +
- 101. * D (2009) Class of Heroes +
- 102. * D (2009) Pokemon Diamond +
- 103. * D (2009) Portal +
- 104. * D (2009) Jak II +
- 105. * D (2009) Gran Tursimo 5 +
- 106. * D (2009) Tales of Vesperia +
- 107. * D (2009) Borderlands +
- 108. * D (2009) Grand Theft Auto: Episodes of Liberty City +
- 109. * D (2009) Assassins Creed II +
- 110. * D (2009) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 +
- 111. * D (2010) Mass Effect 2 +
- 112. * D (2010) Bioshock 2 +
- 113. * D (2010) Battlefield Bad Company 2 +
- 114. * D (2010) Final Fantasy XIII +
- 115. * D (2010) Resonance of Fate +
- 116. * D (2010) Perfect Dark (Xbox 360 Version) +
- 117. * D (2010) Mega Man 10 +
- 118. * D (2010) God of War III +
- 119. * D (2010) Just Cause 2 +
- 120. * D (2010) Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony +
- 121. * D (2010) Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and The Damned +
- 122. * D (2010) Red Steel 2
- 123. * D (2010) NIER
- 124. * D (2010) Alpha Protocol
- 125. * D (2010) R.U.S.E.
- 126. * D (2010) I Am Alive
- 127. * D (2010) Iron Man 2
- 128. * D (2010) Quantum Theory
- 129. * D (2010) Singularity
- 130. * D (2010) Toy Story 3
- 131. * D (2010) Metroid: Other M
- 132. * D (2010) Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- 133. * D (2010) Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 134. * D (2010) Clash of the Titans
- 135. * D (2010) Blur
- 136. * D (2010) Ace Combat: Joint Assault
- 137. * D (2010) Duke Nukem Trilogy: Critical Mass
- 138. * D (2010) Dante's Inferno
- 139. * D (2010) Dead Rising 2
- 140. * D (2010) Dementium II
- 141. * D (2010) Red Dead Redemption
- 142. * D (2010) Mafia II
- 143. * D (2010) Trinity Universe
- 144. * D (2010) Deadliest Catch
- 145. * D (2010) Naval Assault: The Killing Tide
- 146. * D (2010) Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
- 147. * D (2010) BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- 148. * D (2010) Need For Speed Criterion
- 149. * D (2010) Halo: Reach
- 150. * D (2010) Call of Duty: Black Ops
8'th Generation (2011 - 2013)
- 151. * D (2011) Fallout New Vegas
- 152. * D (2011) Madden 08
- 153. * D (2011) Madden 09
- 154. * D (2011) Madden 10
- 155. * D (2011) Madden 11
- 156. * D (2011) A Shadow's Tale
- 157. * D (2011) DC Universe Online
- 158. * D (2011) Kingdom Hearts coded
- 159. * D (2011) Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
- 160. * D (2011) 18 LittleBigPlanet 2
- 161. * D (2011) Mass Effect 2
- 162. * D (2011) MindJack
- 163. * D (2011) Dead Space 2
- 164. * D (2011) Lord of Arcana PSP
- 165. * D (2011) Two Worlds II
- 166. * D (2011) Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- 167. * D (2011) Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
- 168. * D (2011) Mario Sports Mix Wii
- 169. * D (2011) Test Drive Unlimited 2
- 170. * D (2011) Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll
- 171. * D (2011) Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- 172. * D (2011) Warriors: Legends of Troy
- 173. * D (2011) Hyperdimension Neptunia
- 174. * D (2011) Conduit 2
- 175. * D (2011) Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
- 176. * D (2011) Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- 177. * D (2011) Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
- 178. * D (2011) Hard Corps: Uprising
- 179. * D (2011) Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- 180. * D (2011) Bulletstorm
- 181. * D (2011) Killzone 3
- 182. * D (2011) de Blob 2
- 183. * D (2011) Gray Matter
- 184. * D (2011) Fight Night Champion
- 185. * D (2011) The Sims Medieval
- 186. * D (2011) Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Retribution
- 187. * D (2011) Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
- 188. * D (2011) Pokémon Black and White NDS
- 189. * D (2011) Dragon Age II
- 190. * D (2011) God Eater: Burst
- 191. * D (2011) MLB 11: The Show
- 192. * D (2011) Shift 2: Unleashed Win
- 193. * D (2011) Patapon 3
- 194. * D (2011) Yakuza 4
- 195. * D (2011) Ōkamiden
- 196. * D (2011) Total War: Shogun 2
- 197. * D (2011) MotorStorm: Apocalypse PS3
- 198. * D (2011) Crysis 2
- 199. * D (2011) SOCOM 4
- 200. * D (2011) The Legend of Zelda: Orcania of Time (1998)
- 201. * D (2011) Aegis Wing
- 202. * D (2011) Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- 203. * D (2011) Battlefield 3
- 204. * D (2011) Blacksite Area 51
- 205. * D (2011) Bloc
- 206. * D (2011) Blaze of Glory
- 207. * D (2011) Borderlands 2
- 208. * D (2011) Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3
- 209. * D (2011) Call of Juarez
- 210. * D (2011) Creed Arena
- 211. * D (2011) Damnation
- 212. * D (2011) Darkest of Days
- 213. * D (2011) Dead Meat
- 214. * D (2011) Crystal Quest
- 215. * D (2011) Deep Black
- 216. * D (2011) Defender
- 217. * D (2011) Deathsmiles
- 218. * D (2011) Devil May Cry 4
- 219. * D (2011) Duke Nukem Forever
- 220. * D (2011) Eat Lead
- 221. * D (2011) Eclosion
- 222. * D (2011) Dysnomia
- 223. * D (2011) Earth Dfense Force 2017
- 224. * D (2011) Fatal Abyss
- 225. * D (2011) Dues Ex
- 226. * D (2011) Enemy at the Gate
- 227. * D (2011) Gatling Gears
- 228. * D (2011) Fusion: Genesis
- 229. * D (2011) Front Mission Evolved
- 230. * D (2011) Gears of War 3
- 231. * D (2011) GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
- 232. * D (2011) Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- 233. * D (2011) Ikaruga
- 234. * D (2011) Infernal: Hell's Vengeance
- 235. * D (2011) Influence
- 236. * D (2011) Kane & Kynch
- 237. * D (2011) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
- 238. * D (2011) Invader
- 239. * D (2011) 007: Blood Stone
- 240. * D (2011) Kapture
- 241. * D (2011) Lost Planet
- 242. * D (2011) Lost Planet 2
- 243. * D (2011) Dead Island
- 244. * D (2011) Monday Night Combat
- 245. * D (2011) MorphX
- 246. * D (2011) Rage
- 247. * D (2011) Quad Force
- 248. * D (2011) Rift
- 249. * D (2011) Section 8
- 250. * D (2011) Velvet Assassin
5'th Generation Throwback! (2012)
- 251. * D (2012) C-12: Final Resistance
- 252. * D (2012)Cadillac
- 253. * D (2012) C3 Racing
- 254. * D (2012) Casesars Palace
- 255. * D (2012) Vampire Hunter
- 256. * D (2012) V-Tennis
- 257. * D (2012) Vanark
- 258. * D (2012) Vagrant Story
- 259. * D (2012) Vermin Kids
- 260. * D (2012) Kagero
- 261. * D (2012) Kamen Rider
- 262. * D (2012) Keitai Eddy
- 263. * D (2012) Keeper
- 264. * D (2012) Machine Head
- 265. * D (2012) Madden NFL '98
- 266. * D (2012) Madden NFL '2000
- 267. * D (2012) Mahjong
- 268. * D (2012) Marionette Company
- 269. * D (2012) Maria 2
- 270. * D (2012) Martial Beat
- 271. * D (2012) Martial Beat 2
- 272. * D (2012) G-Police
- 273. * D (2012) Gaia Master
- 274. * D (2012) Galeoz
- 275. * D (2012) Gallop Racer
- 276. * D (2012) Gamera 2000
- 277. * D (2012) Wacky Races
- 278. * D (2012) Wai Wai Bowling
- 279. * D (2012) Wanted
- 280. * D (2012) War Gods
- 281. * D (2012) WarJetz
- 282. * D (2012) Warriors of Might and Magic
- 283. * D (2012) Welcome House
- 284. * D (2012) White Diamond
- 285. * D (2012) Acid
- 286. * D (2012) Action Bass
- 287. * D (2012) Actua Soccer
- 288. * D (2012) Aero Dive
- 289. * D (2012) Advan Racing
- 290. * D (2012) AFL 99
- 291. * D (2012) Afraid Gear
- 292. * D (2012) Afraid Gear Another
- 293. * D (2012) AirGrave
- 294. * D (2012) Alien Trilogy
- 295. * D (2012) Alive
FSP- DL's Final 5 (2012 - 2013)
- 296. * D (2012) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- 297. * D (2012) Guitar Hero V
- 298. * D (2012) Mass Effect 3
- 299. * D (2012) Halo 4
- 300. * D (2013) Grand Theft Auto V
Total Games: 300/300
Highest Global Ranks/O.A.T.S./Awards
Below is the list of years and the highest title DarkLight93 had for overall best speed runner of all time (OAT):
1997- #403 Best Speed Runner
- Best new player of the year
1998- #397 Best Speed Runner
1999- #354 Best Speed Runner
2000- #387 Best Speed Runner
- Top One Hundred Best Speed Runners of the 5'th Generation
2001- #300 Best Speed Runner
2002- #299 Best Speed Runner
- Top Ten Speed Runners holding 5 or more consecutive titles
2003- #214 Best Speed Runner
2004- #201 Best Speed Runner
2005- #163 Best Speed Runner
2006- #110 Best Speed Runner
2007- #57 Best Speed Runner
- Player of the 6'th Generation
2008- #3 Best Speed Runner
- Top 5 Best Speed Runners in world. (Platnium Award)
- 007 Nightfire Global Champion
- Top 50 Best Speed Runners in world
- Holding 10 or more consecutive titles.
- Speed Runner of the year
3. DarkLight93 [MVP]
2009- #4 Best Speed Runner
- Top 5 Best Speed Runners in world. (Platnium Award)
- Holding 15 or more consecutive titles (Highest peak at 16 consecutive titles)
- Holding Nightfire Championship for over 365 Days
- Top 20 Best Speed Runners in world.
1. Marshmallow [MVP]
2010- #5 Best Speed Runner
- Top 5 Best Speed Runners in world. (Platnium Award)
- Holding 15 or more consecutive titles (15 titles)
- Holding Nightfire Championship for over 730 Days
- Speed Runner of the Year
- Gamer of the Year
- Best Player of 7'th Generation
- Reached Silver Elite Veteran (Only obtainable by speedrunning 3 generations) (5-6-7)
3. Myles [MVP]
2011- #4 Best Speed Runner
- Holding Nightfire Championship for over 1095 days.
- Reached Dominant Title (Either obtained by holding 20 or more simtuantious championships, or holding a championship for 3+ years)
- Dropped down 1 rank because of Myles SM64 comeback
- Top 5 best speed runners (4'th consecutive year- 4X Platnium)
- Reached Gold Elite Veteran Title (Only obtainable by actively speed running for 4 generations) (5-6-7-8)
- Regained 007 Everything or Nothing championship (2'nd time)
- Completed the #1 game on the Top 10 hardest games list, Fallout 3
- Consecutively speed runned through 4 generations (5'th, 6'th, 7'th, and 8'th)
- Reached Prefect Champion Title (4 Generations, 200 Video Games, and 20 championships)
1. Packattack [MVP]
2012- #3 Best Speed Runner
- 5'th Consecutitive Year in a Row in the top 5 Global Standings. 10X Platinum
- Holding NightFire Championship for over 1,460 Days (4 Years)
- Is also becoming one of the few Veterans still actively speed running since the 5'th Generation.
- Improving Online Peformance and Skill (As been MVP numerous times in Halo Reach Live)
- Offically has had 32X Speed Running Championships
- Highest Global Standing since 2008, and also the 2'nd time DL has been #3.
- MVP Speed Running Player of 2011
3. DarkLight93 [MVP]
2013- #1 Best Speed Runner
- Offically gained 50 Speed Running Championships
- Offically gained Elite High Title "Ultimate Gamer"
- MVP Speed Running Player of 2012
5. Mark Turner
Of All Time Rank (O.A.T.)
O.A.T. Rank (DarkLight93): #3 Best Speed Runner Of All Time.
1. EMAIL- NightFireKing19@aim.com
2. XBOX LIVE- RealDarkLight93
Groups/Partnerships/Alliances (1997 - present)
New Era Gamers (1997-2002)
2003 Elite Speed Runners (2003-2006)
3. Final Mistake
The Elite (2006 - 2009)
- See Members List on this site.
2. Steven Lee
3. Terry Xia
5. Kain Highwind
6. God of David
Ultimate Gamers Alliance (2010 - 2012)
2. God of David
The UGA consisted of what was left of the NFK, and gained a maximum of 36 members, which was the largest clan up until the development of the very evil WBYD.
UGA basically covered popular games, with DL in charge of most of the operations. It began to become somewhat dominant in Halo 3 and Halo Reach, until September 2012, when DL's personality completely changed, going completely evil and blacking out all previous clans. He developed WBYD, which has became the most deadly, largest, and by far evil clan of all time.
The remaining members of UGA did not know what to do, until DL completely destroyed them, shutting down the UGA and 777 in a week. The previous members of those 2 clans left the clan and dropped off the radar, to avoid DL's completely unstoppable wrath.
2. God of David
What was thought was going to be a dominant force in the online world of Halo Reach, 777 had a max number of 8 people. However, as with seen with all previous groups with the exception of 2003 Elite Gamers, the group just collapsed. God of David lost all interest in the game, not just Halo Reach, but all gaming in general. The other members just decided to quit, and join other clans, especially the obviously most dominant clan, DHG.
Leaving it just at DarkLight93's feet, DL decided that it was time to move on. After reaching the difficult rank of Field Marshall, and obtaining the achievement "A Monument to All Your Sins", DL announced that February 10, 2012 will be the final day of Reach being a main project.
With DL being completely by himself, with no clan or any assistants at all, he was asked what was next for the Dark Era.
He Replied: "Finish what we started 15 years ago."
MLG (2012 - present)
White Angels (2012)
S3 (2013 - Future)
Colors/Emblems/Real-Life Gaming Customs
DL has used 2 colors and a Emblem throughout the years other than the orginal Black & White:
The main colors have always been Black and White, and in real life DL uses a gaming glove on his right hand (trigger finger and crouching, jumping, and basic moving). DL says that the glove does indeed helps as it proves traction and wrist support. The Glove is customed and has "DarkLight" embedded in the stitching.
DarkLight93's controller is a special-edition silver 2011 Xbox 360 controller. The D-Pad is rotatable, and the letters "DL" are scratched into the right bottom side. It is wireless, and the X button is completely black.
Purple/Coral-Crossed Swords (1997 - 2000)
Black/Green-Controller (2000 - 2002)
Silver/Brown-DL Banner (2003 - 2005)
Black/White-Gold Stars (2006 - 2007)
Black/Dark Red-Pentagram (2008)
Black/White-Champion (2009 - 2010)
Black/White- Skull King on Fading Card PLUS the numbers "777" (2011)
Gold/White- Valkyrie Cross on X [777 Champion Empire] (2011)
Black/White- MLG League (2012)
Pitch Black/Maroon- Dreambreaker (2012)
Green/Yellow- S.C.A.R. Nuclear Fallout Series (2012)
White/Red- Future Imperfect Champion Series (2012)
White/Black- WBYD (2012)
Black/White- The Rest is Unheard S3 (2013 - Future)
This is a brief list of the most accepted retirement dates DL has had.
1. NES: Retired- 4/08/04
2. Playstation 1: Retired- 12/17/04
3. Xbox: Retired- 5/10/09
4. Nintendo GameCube: Retired- 5/10/09
5. Nintendo 64: Retired- 12/31/09
6. Playstation 2: Retired- 6/4/11
7. Nintendo Wii: Retired- 4/15/11
8. Playstation 3: Retired- 12/20/12
9. Xbox 360: Still Active
1'st Generation- Retired (N/A)
2'nd Generation- Retired (N/A)
3'rd Generation- Retired (N/A)
4'th Generation- Retired (6/8/99)
5'th Generation- Retired (8/15/03)
6'th Generation- Retired (12/31/09)
7'th Generation- Retired (11/9/11)
8'th Generation- Still Active
Universe Start Dates and Retirements:
Nintendo- August 10, 1997 - January 1, 2012
Sony- December 26, 2000 - present
Microsoft- July 30, 2004 - present
- DL has been actively gaming since August 1997.
- DL peformed Pro Speed Running from November 2003 to August 6, 2012
- DL has been playing Pro-Competitive matches since October 2011.
- #2 Most Viewed Page on SpeedRunWiki (Only behind the Main Page)
- #1 Most Viewed Player Page on SpeedRunWiki
- #1 Longest Page
- #1 Most Revised Page
- #1 Most Catagories
- #1 Most Referred Page
- Was updated from Jan 2007 through March 2013.
DL's Ranking System for Speed Runners
There are special ranks that a gamer can reach if they successfully dedicate themselves to speed running video games on the Professinal Level.
In order they are:
35. Ultimate Gamer (DarkLight93's current rank)(Highest Title in Gaming, only obtainable by consecutively speed running for 5 generations, getting 50+ total gaming championships, and speed running at least 300 video games. Must have all other ranks complete including all 3 Champion ranks. And have won at least 5,000 Competitive Matches.) Only 4 Well-Known Speed Runners have reached this rank: David "Marshmallow" Gibbons in 2005, Matt "PackAttack" Flees in 2008, Mark "The Brain" Turner in 2011, and DarkLight93 in 2012
34. Prefect Champion-(Usually the highest title that pro gamers reach. Obtainable by consecutively speed running 4 generations, getting at least 25 gaming championships, and speed running at least 200 video games. Must also complete "Dominant Champion" first. And have won at least 3,000 Competitive Matches.)
33. Dominant Champion (Obtainable by consecutively speed running through 3 generations, or speed running at least 150 video games, and getting at least 15 Championships. Must also complete "Ghost Champion" first. And have won at least 2,500 Competitive Matches.)
32. Ghost Champion (Obtainable by consecutively speed running through 2 generations, speed running at least 100 video games, and getting at least 10 Championships. Must have won at least 2,000 Competitive Matches.
31. All-Star (Must be actively playing through 1 generation, and have won at least 1,000 competitive matches. Must complete "Retributor" rank first.)
30. Retributor- Mountain of Olives current rank (Must be actively playing through 1 generation, and have won at least 500 competitive matches. Must complete "Hero" rank first.)
29. Hero (Must have played through 1 generation, and have won at least 400 competitive matches. Must complete "Supernova" rank first.)
28. Supernova (Must have played through 1 generation, and have won at least 300 competitive matches. Must complete all other lower ranks first.)
27. Gold Elite Veteran
26. Silver Elite Veteran
25. Bronze Elite Veteran
24. Elite Veteran
23. Gold Veteran
22. Silver Veteran
21. Bronze Veteran
19. Pro Speed Runner
18. Intermediate Speed Runner
17. Specialist Speed Runner
16. Speed Runner
15. Pro Gamer 4
14. Pro Gamer 3
13. Pro Gamer 2
12. Pro Gamer 1
11. Pro Gamer
10. Regular Gamer 4
9. Regular Gamer 3
8. Regular Gamer 2
7. Regular Gamer 1
6. Regular Gamer
4. Amatuer Gamer 2
3. Amatuer Gamer 1
DL's Speed Running Song of the Year
Each year in August, DL picks out a song which he thinks deserves the song of the year, and is often played in speed running videos (DL videos)
- 1997- Lynyrd Skynyrd- Free Bird (Hit The Ground Running)
- 1998- Mister Mister- Broken Wings (Hit The Ground Running)
- 1999- Metalica- One (Hit The Ground Running)
- 2000- Disturbed- The Game (Hit The Ground Running)
- 2001- Tupac- Changes (Reality)
- 2002- Tupac- Dear Mama (Reality)
- 2003- Eminem- Mockingbird (A Risen Curse)
- 2004- Slipknot- Before I Forget (A Risen Curse)
- 2005- Metallica- Trapped Under Ice (A Risen Curse)
- 2006- All That Remains- This Calling (DIADA 1)
- 2007- Rick Ross- Speedin (DIADA 1)
- 2008- Amon Amarth- Twilight of the Thunder God (DIADA 2)
- 2009- Amon Amarth- Twilight of the Thunder God (Retirement)
- 2010- Rammstein- Du Hast (The Legend III: Retribution)
- 2011- Rammstein- Reise Reise (Das Licht)
- 2012- Shade Empire- Conjuration (The Chrome Stature II: Sacred Legends)
- 2013- In Flames- Black and White (Project BlackFire Part IV)
Record Long Sessions
Below is a list of DL's longest non-stop gaming sessions:
1. 007 Goldeneye Reloaded- Speed Run Championship Riot (32 Hrs, 15 Mins) August 5, 2012
2. 007 NightFire- Championship Matches (23 Hrs, 4 Mins) June 1, 2008
3. GTA San Andreas- Walkthrough (20 Hrs, 46 Mins) August 5, 2010
4. Halo Reach- Legendary Campaign Walkthrough (18 Hrs, 52 Mins) January 31, 2012
5. Halo Reach- Competitive Online (18 Hrs, 38 Mins) December 13, 2011
6. Halo Reach- Competitive Online (18 Hrs, 17 Mins) November 26, 2011
7. Halo Reach- Competitive Online (18 Hrs, 02 Mins) November 15, 2011
8. Fallout New Vegas- Playthrough (17 Hrs, 54 Mins) November 8, 2011
9. Fallout 3- Speed Run (17 Hrs, 34 Mins) February 15, 2011
10. GTA IV- Speed Run (15 Hrs, 59 Mins) July 30, 2011
DL's Top Played Games Of All Time
1. 007 NightFire (102 Days, 14 Hrs) [2002 - 2011]
2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (75 Days, 22 Hrs) [2004 - 2011]
3. Halo Reach (65 Days, 11 Hrs) [2010 - present]
4. Super Mario 64 (65 Days, 3 Hrs) [1999 - 2009]
5. Fallout 3 (44 Days, 19 Hrs) [2008 - present]
Even the best gamers have their rivals, and DarkLight is no exception. Below is a few of the most popular feuds DL has had over the years.
Rivalry with Nehru (2008 - 2011)
Nehru was probably DL's second most popular Rival of all time, having been in countless battles for championships and titles for a continous 3 years. Begining in 2006, DL and Nehru partnered up and worked endless hours on Super Smash Bros Melee, NightFire, and GTA San Andreas. Accomplishing many, what set off the rivalry was actually DL gaining the NightFire World Title.
From 2008 to 2010, Nehru battled fiercly against DL to steal championships, and gained many but not the grandest prize of them all, NightFire.
There is a lot more that could be written about these two, but to sum it up eventually Nehru became known as "The Tyrant", and almost beat DL in the NightFire World Championship Wars, but ended up losing to DL in the Title Match with a score of 3-0 DL.
Nehru retired from speed running in 2011, and actually ended up becoming a moderator of this very page. He still works with DL even after a very heated rivalry.
Feud with NFK (2010 - 2011)
See above "007 NightFire PS2"
Feud with DHG (2012 - present)
On June 2, 2012, DL was asked about joining DHG numerous times. He responded publicly by criticizing the group, stating that it is "pure rank-system", as the group focuses heavily on personal ranks, insignas, and socializing, rather then playing skill and a well-balanced gaming clan.
Stating that DHG is "pure garbage" DL has become quite the center of attention of the group for so much criticism, and refusing to have any part of it.
When asked about what he says when he ends up being matched with members of DHG in matchmaking, DL responded by saying "It is very hard to not rant"
On a few occasions, DL has ended up shredding DHG members in Swat matches, including a few "high ranking members" of their group. DL has stated that "Their own little fantasy ranks mean nothing to me. They will feel the wrath of DarkLight93"
And indeed they have, DL has totally destroyed the clan members in Team Swat, and now even has a few gamers rejecting DHG and actually having their friends leave the group.
Almost instantly after DL returned from a 2 month hiatus to finish Halo Reach, DHG instantly attacked DL, verbally abusing comments during matchmaking just added fuel to the fire.
With DL having a perfect 41-0 1vs Swat record, DL challenged the ENTIRE gaming community of DHG to end it before the release of Halo 4 in about a month.
Afterwards, DL defeated 14 DHG members, getting to a total of 42-0, before finally being beaten by DHG Hellhound on 10/6/12. The score of that match was 23-18, Hellhound Victory.
At this point in time, DL and the WBYD have been debating on declaring a rivarly gaming war with DHG.
Feud with KSI (2012)
DarkLight93's reputation has varied over the years, orginally starting off with about a 95% positive feedback rate, but has decreased from 2003 on, to about 73%/27%. Then in 2012, dropped drastically to about a 50%/50%.
DL's personality has generally almost always been positive, with the exception of 2009, when it was rather negative. However, since 2011, it has been quite positive, having a very strong "protective" attitutde towards those who are bullied or picked on.
Since 2012, DL has had a very fierce attitude in the gaming community, having absolutely no negativity around him, which probably is the reason for the sudden drop in positive feeback. In Late 2012 DL recieved the highest positive ratings of all time, mostly due to reaching the rank "Ultimate Gamer"
Below is a list of feedback surveys from over the years of DarkLight93:
1997 - 2003 [95% Positive : 5% Negative]
2003 - 2007 [73% Positive : 27% Negative]
2007 - 2010 [85% Positive : 15% Negative]
2010 - 2011 [70% Positive : 30% Negative]
2011 - 2012 [51% Positive : 49% Negative]
2012 - 2013 [97% Positive : 3% Negative]
Respect for Revolutionizing Speed Running
In Late 2007, DL set-up a page that asked all of his viewers and followers to click a button to vote on his total ammount of respect earned for all the years he has put in the gaming community. Below is a chart with the numbers:
Note: Once the number was received in 2008, it was held, every year after that is adding on to that number.
2007: 733,103 Votes
2008: 1,876,342 Votes
2009: 4,002,972 Votes
2010: 5,309,294 Votes
2011: 7,788,002 Votes
2012: 12,010,559 Votes
Overall Career Milestones
A New Gamer
Rise to Power
Gaming World Covered In Darkness
King of Gaming
Speed Running Retirement
The Collapse of Industry
The Collapse of UGA
Sins and Tithes
The Collapse of 777
WBYD Declares War on KSI
WBYD Declares War on DHG
Black Fire Upon Them
WBYD Attacks MLG
WBYD vs MLG Ends
The Circle Of Tranquility
WBYD vs KSI Ends
The Point of No Return I
The Point of No Return II
WBYD vs DHG Ends
The Cries Across The Sea
WBYD Merges With S3
DL/DR Move Over To S3
Shoot for the Stars
The Rest is Unheard
End of SRW
Thanks to all those who helped edit this page, and those who have viewed it. Those who helped edit are listed below with their gaming initals:
-DarkLight93 (1997 - 2013)
-Demonic Renigade (1997 - 2013)
-Mountain of Olives "Judgement" (2004 - 2013)
-Mangled Gamer (2006 - 2012)
-Optical King (2009 - 2012)
-Nehru (2006 - 2012)
-Kold Intensity (2007 - 2011)
-AFD (2010 - 2011)
-Jujia (2008 - 2010)
-Ryder (2005 - 2008)
-The Goose Chase (2005 - 2007)
[ http://www.SpeedDemosArchive.com] -Another gaming community DL was involved with. (2006 - 2011)
[ http://www.The-Elite.net] - The Main gaming community DL was involved with. (2007 - 2011)
[ http://www.cyberscore.net] - Main World Records website that DL used.(2008 - 2012)
[ http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/review/R134743.html] - DL's Scarface Review
[ http://speedrunwiki.com/Enemy_Rockets_Banaza] - Enemy Rockets Section
http://speedrunwiki.com/Nightfire_MVP_Rankings] - Nightfire Current MVP Rankings Page
[ http://speedrunwiki.com/Speedrunwiki.com:Administrators] - Adminstrators Page
[ http://www.halowaypoint.com] - Halo's Online Website.