Train (Part v of Mission 6: St. Petersburg) is the fourteenth level in GoldenEye 007.
World Record - 0:58
- World Record Video: Marc Rützou - Train Agent 0:58
World Record - 1:23
- World Record Video: Marc Rützou - Train Secret Agent 1:23
World Record - 1:49
- World Record Video: Rayan Isran - Train 00 Agent 1:49
This level is comparatively hard on LTK. It is especially hard to speedrun it. A completion shouldn't really be out of reach for any somewhat experienced player. Just make sure you are using the best available strats. The WR of 2:45 is really good.
- Fastest Time Available by Video: Rayan Isran - Train LTK 2:48
Train is the second hardest level on DLTK. The main reason for its difficulty is the unpredictability of the body armored guards...and there are a billion of them on this level. Going for a completion on this level will most likely result in you going insane.
While the WR of 29:00 isn't maxed and could probably go down to under 20 minutes, it will be damn hard to beat.
- World Record Video Part 1: Adam Bozon - Train DLTK 29:00 Part 1
- World Record Video Part 2: Adam Bozon - Train DLTK 29:00 Part 2
- World Record Video Part 3: Adam Bozon - Train DLTK 29:00 Part 3
|GoldenEye 007 solo missions|
| Dam | Facility | Runway | Surface 1 | Bunker 1 | Silo | Frigate | Surface 2 | Bunker 2 | Statue|
Archives | Streets | Depot | Train | Jungle | Control | Caverns | Cradle | Aztec | Egypt