Pick Yer Piece
Pick Yer Piece is the third stage of the Cut-out Shoot-out series in the Challenges for TimeSplitters 2.
World Record Strategy
Before attempting to follow this strategy, you may want to briefly go through the level, and without shooting anything, just watch where the cut-outs appear for extra guidance. Some cut-outs appear twice, so if you miss some, you'll have a change to get them again. Also note that you have to aim towards the groin area of the cut-outs for maximum points (100 per cut-out).
Finally, there are several different orders in which you can shoot the cut-outs and still get 1700. The following strat is only one of them.
1. Shoot the cut-out that appears above the big crate in the middle.
2. Shoot the cut-out that appears slightly to the left on the ground from the cut-out we just shot.
3. Shoot the cut-out that appears for a short time straight at the bottom.
4. Shoot the cut-out straight ahead on top of the crate at the very back. It will appear to the left.
5. Shoot the cut-out on the right that appears above the shed with the SBP-90 in most Compound levels.
6. Shoot the cut-out that appears at the very back right corner. It will come from the right, and slowly move towards the left.
7. Quickly shoot the cut-out that appears on the ground on the left.
8. Now quickly aim to the back right corner, and shoot the cut-out that appears.
9. Shoot the cut-out that appears on the ground, towards the left of the big crate in the middle.
10. Still aiming at the same spot, shoot the cut-out that appears from the left , moving to the right.
11. Quickly aim on top of the shed on the right, and shoot the cut-out.
12. Immediately aim down towards the left, and shoot the cut-out.
13. Aim at the series of stacked crates at the back, and shoot the cut-out that appears at the ground left.
14. Shoot the cut-out that appears out of the shed at the back right. (The shed with the health in it in Multiplayer)
15. Move to the right of the room, and aim to the sharp left. Shoot the cut-out that appears.
16. IMMEDIATELY go to center view and look down to the ground, diagonal right. Shoot the cut-out quickly.
17. Now... move back the back right corner of the room, or to the middle, and shoot the cut-out that appears right in front of the window.
- World Record Video: Silent Thunder - Pick Yer Piece - 1700