- 1 Introduction
- 2 Her first years
- 3 Starting out with some games and introduction to Super Mario Kart
- 4 Leyla Hasso vs Louise Bedford on SMK Match Race
- 5 Comeback to SMK in 2007 with Bowser
- 6 Leyla Hasso vs Vincent van der Fluit
- 7 Leyla Hasso Interviewed by Nintendo
- 8 Super Mario Kart Foundation Match Race Mini Tournament October 2009
- 9 Super Mario Kart UK Championships 2010 & 2011
- 10 2012 Time Trial Return and Rise to the Women's World Title on PAL
- 11 Super Mario Kart World Championship 2012, France
- 12 Match Race Open at the Play Expo 2012, EventCity, Manchester, UK
- 13 NintendoLife article and reaches 40/40 PAL Women's World Records
- 14 Super Mario Kart NTSC debut and Double Women's World Title
- 15 Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition 2013
- 16 Games Expo East Kent 2013 Match Race Challenge and Vanilla Lake 2 Women's World Record
- 17 Revival 2013 Retro Video Games Event and Vanilla Lake 2 NTSC Women's World Record
- 18 Top 50 in the World on PAL Time Trial
- 19 Super Mario Kart World Championship 2013
- 20 Guinness Book of World Records 2014
- 21 Mario Kart 8 Promotions for Nintendo UK at EGX
- 22 Super Mario Kart World Championship 2014
- 23 Guinness Book of World Records 2015
- 24 First Top 10 time in the World on Super Mario Kart SNES
- 25 Loss of Women's World title to Alicia L'Hoest, 9th February 2015*
- 26 UK #2 Time Trial Rank on PAL
- 27 Super Mario Kart World Championships 2015
- 28 Leyla Hasso's PAL NBT Super Mario Kart Time Trial Videos
- 29 Leyla Hasso's PAL Non-NBT Super Mario Kart Time Trial Videos
- 30 Leyla Hasso's NTSC Non-NBT Super Mario Kart Time Trial Videos
- 31 Leyla Hasso's Multiplayer Tournament Achievements
- 32 LINKS
Leyla Hasso is a female Super Mario Kart (SMK) (SNES) player from London, UK and is the niece of Sami Cetin. Leyla is currently the undefeated UK Women's Champion of Super Mario Kart Time Trial on both PAL and NTSC modes (former Women's World Champion from 18th March 2012 - 9th February 2015*); she is also ranked the 2nd fastest PAL Time Trial player in the UK. Leyla is however still current Women's World Champion on the Multiplayer World Championship results since 2012. She was historically known for defeating top MKDD player Vincent van der Fluit in a SMK Grand Prix 150cc Mushroom Cup tournament for karters around their skill level in 2007. Her latest Time Trial videos are uploaded on her youtube channel and co-managed by Sami. Leyla Hasso has been featured in the Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition 2013 for her Women's World Title at the time on Super Mario Kart SNES and also on pages 216 and 177 of the the Guinness World Records 2014 and 2015 main books respectively. Outside of Super Mario Kart, she was also a keen Mario Kart Super Circuit player (Gameboy Advance), where she also holds a UK Women's title and made a good entry into Mario Kart 64 Time Trials.
Her first years
Leyla Hasso was born in London, UK. When she was 1 day old, her Uncle Sami Cetin was asked to tell her all about his SMK World Records at the time, and that one day when she grew older he could teach her how to play. Her first gaming experiences were with a few applications on the PC (e.g. Baby Type). She also assisted Sami with Time Trial site updates in late 1999.
Starting out with some games and introduction to Super Mario Kart
When Leyla was 1 year and 10 months old Sami attempted to give her a SNES pad to give Super Mario Kart a try. It wasn't a great success as she only completed a lap of Mario Circuit 1 in 3 minutes and 24 seconds. After she was around 2 - 3 Leyla had a go on the original Nintendo Gameboy and took an interest in games after a few years due to her Uncle Sami Cetin and his SMK activity. She then played with the Nintendo Game Boy Advance on some basic platform games and a few Disney titles. At 3 years old Sami gave her a quick go again on Super Mario Kart SNES and she was able to drive a little better this time but only on a few tracks. She didn't play Super Mario Kart after that as Sami left for University, but Leyla vaguely remembered this interesting game for later.
After Leyla turned 5, she asked if Sami about Super Mario Kart. Keen to give her a try they played together for a little while and she was able to drive cleaner with Toad this time. During that summer, Sami decided to get her her own SNES with Super Mario Kart and Super Mario All Stars. Shortly after putting together a full timeset on Super Mario Kart, she then officially joined the Super Mario Kart Time Trial World Records Site in Summer of 2004. Six months later, her initial competitor on Time Trials was 6 year old Tanja Huber of Germany (the younger sister of Former German Champion, Armin Huber). Tanja was a great contender and both karters exchanged ranks several times. Leyla eventually overtook her on Time Trials and passed a few more karters till she stopped playing for a while.
Leyla Hasso vs Louise Bedford on SMK Match Race
On the 29th April 2006 Leyla attended a UK Meet held by Sami Cetin. A mini beginners SMK Tournament was set up and Leyla entered using Toad. Her big moment came when she raced UK rival Louise Bedford making a grand catch up after a bad start to win the race. Here is the Race on Mario Circuit 2. Leyla then stopped playing SMK for the remainder of 2006.
Comeback to SMK in 2007 with Bowser
During 2007 Leyla returned to SMK trying out Bowser on certain tracks (mainly Mushroom Cup) to make some faster times, she became the fastest female SMK player in London and 2nd fastest in the UK. She switched to Toad on a few tracks, then one day after several attempts she managed to drive a Women's British record on the fastlap of Choco Island 2, beating the time of Sue Cladingboel by a few hundredths. She reached 1'03" on Mario Circuit 1 Time Trial that year. Leyla also regularly played 150cc Grand Prix where she picked up some skills there.
Leyla Hasso vs Vincent van der Fluit
A Tournament was organised by Leyla's Uncle Sami Cetin on Saturday 6th October 2007 and was also a big day for Leyla's SMK career. The Tournament included karters of the Intermediates to Beginners on SMK. Leyla joined 'Team UK' (as established by Jonathan Sifleet). 8 players entered which would be set on 150cc Grand Prix mode of Mushroom Cup.
Leyla had an early match vs Lindsay Molenaar of the Netherlands, advancing to the later rounds. Vincent van der Fluit defeated the remainder of UK players including John Barber, placing Leyla and Vincent in the final. After some epic races Leyla won the cup. The races were recorded and can be seen on youtube. Here is the Final video of Leyla Hasso vs Vincent van der Fluit. Shortly after this Tournament she took a break from SMK, and played some Mario Kart DS on the side for fun plus some PC games.
Leyla Hasso Interviewed by Nintendo
In December 2008, Leyla had the opportunity to be interviewed by Nintendo for the Nintendo Wii Channel. Her uncle Sami Cetin also had a separate interview at the same time. The interview highlighted her success as a young gamer; reaching #1 on the Women's ranking in London and #2 in the UK on SMK and how participating in an international tournament went the year before. The video was featured on the Nintendo Wii Channel in early 2009 and remained there for most of the year. (Watch her Interview Video with Nintendo)
Super Mario Kart Foundation Match Race Mini Tournament October 2009
Despite a long retirement and little practice, Leyla made a small comeback to SMK to attend a small Tournament with UK and European karters on a Foundation level on Match Race. Two leagues were constructed and Leyla had to face off on a few races vs each player in her group. She was able to net the top seed in the group for the bracket stage. Leyla reached the Semi-Final with a close 4-3 win and should have expected a slightly easier final. On the other side of the bracket Biff had advanced past Lindsay which came as a surprise. The final between Leyla and Biff took place. Leyla was comfortably advancing by outdriving Biff with top speed. However 3 lightnings acquired by Biff cost Leyla some races and she ended up in a 5-4 loss to her UK team mate. Leyla was awarded a Silver medal.
Super Mario Kart UK Championships 2010 & 2011
Leyla participated in the one time only UK Championships for Super Mario Kart. On 2nd October 2010 there was a huge event in Fairfield Halls, Croydon South London which had 28 competitors from all over the UK, even as far as Scotland. Leyla placed 16th overall in this event with the Time Trial one try mode being her strongest placing at 14th. The 2011 Championship was a much smaller event held at her Uncle Sami Cetin's; it consisted of a focus group of 10 players only. Leyla placed in 6th Place overall at this event. She has expressed interest at attending a World Championship in future although she had limited experience in all areas of multiplayer modes in SMK at this time.
2012 Time Trial Return and Rise to the Women's World Title on PAL
Another comeback in 2012 led Leyla to improve more of her weaker records in Time Trial. Eventually she managed to reach her first Women's World Record on 7th January 2012 on Choco Island 1 lap with 0'12"78 .
Following this she continued to Time Trial between January to March working through all the weaker tracks, learning new strategies including platform jumps on Ghost Valley 1 and 3 and many Women's World Records were hit. Next, she challenged the records of the fastest female player in the UK at the time, Sue Cladingboel. On 11th March 2012 Leyla Hasso passed Sue to become the UK's Fastest Female Super Mario Kart player and ranked 2nd fastest female in the World on PAL. One week later Leyla's continued records helped her to pass Tanja Bronnecke (Germany) to become the fastest Female Super Mario Kart Player in the World for PAL version.
Super Mario Kart World Championship 2012, France
Leyla Hasso made her debut at the Super Mario Kart World Championships in France in 2012. Her attendance was a surprise to many and she would enter the competition as Female World Champion for the first time. She joined her uncle Sami Cetin and six other Top members of Team UK for the Tournament and was up against 50+ of the best Super Mario Kart competitors from 8 countries around the World.
She placed 32nd overall which was a pleasing result considering limited experience in Match Race and some of the other modes. She did however place well in the Time Trial one tries and Battle Mode, up at 27th. Leyla was also one of few karters at the event who achieved all 20/20 zoom starts during the PAL Time Trial one try event.
Match Race Open at the Play Expo 2012, EventCity, Manchester, UK
Leyla Hasso and her Uncle Sami Cetin travelled to Manchester on 13th / 14th October 2012 to attend the Play Expo 2012 event. A section was set up for a Match Race tournament that began with a Time trial one try qualifier; the Top 16 would then advance to the Tournament Bracket. Leyla reached 1st position on the qualifier then made her way through the bracket, losing a couple of races in the Quarter Final and eventually facing Paul Darbyshire, Liverpool's Super Mario Kart Champion in the Final, which she won 9-4. Leyla earned a Gold SNES pad for her win and went on to drive four Women's World Record improvements live at the event the next day.
NintendoLife article and reaches 40/40 PAL Women's World Records
On the weekend of 20th / 21st October 2012, Leyla worked on Mario Circuit 1 and finally breaks the 12 year long standing Women's World Records set by Sue Cladingboel (also a native UK karter). Leyla then proceeded with the final track Choco Island 2 and passed the 40th PAL World Record there. Not only did she dominate the list of records but she also climbed to her highest PAL World Rank yet at 93rd!
Also the same weekend, the team over at NintendoLife who do articles and various Nintendo related news globally, kindly put together a summary on her achievements in Super Mario Kart and collection of videos:
Super Mario Kart NTSC debut and Double Women's World Title
Leyla made her debut on NTSC Time Trials in Autumn 2012 and within a short period of time put together a solid Non-NBT time set to land within the Top 75 on NTSC. She stopped it after that to return back to PAL. Her rank on NTSC got her ahead of the Female Japanese Champion, Yukiko Takada to become the NTSC and PAL Women's World Champion of SMK as of November 2012.
Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition 2013
Following her uncle Sami's entry in the Guinness World Record books the previous year, Leyla had the opportunity for an entry into the 2013 Gamer's Edition book for holding more Super Mario Kart World Records for a female gamer than any other. A photoshoot was done in 2012 and this has been included into the book with Leyla wearing a Luigi hat (or L for Leyla).
Games Expo East Kent 2013 Match Race Challenge and Vanilla Lake 2 Women's World Record
Leyla attended the Games Expo East Kent 2013 event in Margate, UK with her uncle Sami on Saturday 23rd February to volunteer for running a Super Mario Kart Tournament for the visitors. There were 73 entries and the winner of the first final was Dave Kingston. A special exhibition match was set up between Dave and Leyla Hasso with most of the venue spectating. Dave, a Battle Mode Specialist put up a good match winning a couple of races on tactics and coming close on a few more. The final result was 10-2 to Leyla; Leyla Hasso vs Dave Kingston Match Race Video
Later in the day, Leyla had her sights on setting a new Time Trial Women's World Record on a very liked track, Vanilla Lake 2. She got more than she bargained for in the end, after landing a consistent race to finish at 53.31 seconds, which is also the 2nd fastest time in the UK after her Uncle Sami's record: Leyla Hasso Vanilla Lake 2 5-lap 53.31 seconds Video
Revival 2013 Retro Video Games Event and Vanilla Lake 2 NTSC Women's World Record
Another Retro event in the UK was attended by Leyla and Sami, on Saturday 18th May 2013. Leyla and Sami ran a tournament for the casual players and at the end for an exhibition round the winner of the 40 person tournament got to have a Match Race round vs Leyla. Leyla also done some record demonstrations as a display for the visitors and was available for Q&A regarding Super Mario Kart Time Trials and Multiplayer World Championships.
Not long after, Leyla decided to try one of her favorite tracks, Vanilla Lake 2 but on the NTSC side to finish the job at top speed. She eventually hit a fantastic time of 50.72 seconds on Vanilla Lake 2 NTSC marking her 2nd UK #2 time so far. Even greater maybe was becoming the first Female player in the World to break the 10 second barrier on a lap record in Super Mario Kart with 9.85 seconds at Vanilla Lake 2 NTSC.
Top 50 in the World on PAL Time Trial
Leyla jumped back to PAL Time Trials on 26th May 2013 to work on two tough tracks Bowser Castle 3 and Mario Circuit 4 and made some good improvements there. Her other favorite course however Ghost Valley 3 reached a very nice barrier; Ghost Valley 3 1'16"89 time. These records helped her to scrape the Top 50 of the PAL Time Trial World Rankings for the first time and land at 7th in the UK! This has been achieved without use of any NBT strategies.
Super Mario Kart World Championship 2013
Leyla Hasso attended the Super Mario Kart World Championship 2013 at La Suze-sur-Sarthe, near Le Mans, France between 20th - 25th August 2013 along with her Uncle Sami Cetin and the rest of Team UK. This was Leyla's 2nd Championship and following a year of hard Time Trialing and some multiplayer practice she was sure to improve greatly on the overall results. Leyla placed 16th Overall which was a big climb on the previous year!
Time Trial was Leyla's strong mode again, and a little struggle happened in the group stages, however she picked up the pace in the 2nd half with some great one tries. Following the results she placed in 12th on this mode, and 3rd out of the UK team.
150cc Grand Prix she had prepared for less, but some good driving helped her to reach the borderline for qualification into the Top 16. She had to face off vs Takashi Ogasawara of Japan to decide who goes through, and this was on Mushroom Cup 150cc, which Leyla comfortably win after getting a good lead from Ghost Valley 1 onwards. Leyla Hasso vs Takashi Ogasawara 150cc Grand Prix video
As per the rest of Team UK, she put in a good show on Battle Mode, which is a weaker mode but utilised the best skills available to be 22nd here.
Match Race mode was tough on the groups, but following a good driving procedure and item use, Leyla entered the barrage face off match again, this time vs Samuel Gomez. She won this in style even getting a classic "UK Lightning" at the end on Ghost Valley 1 to officially reach the Top 16 there. Leyla Hasso vs Samuel Gomez Match Race Video
Leyla Hasso officially received the title of Women's World Champion for Multiplayer / World Championships in Super Mario Kart as well as Time Trial and she was the first female in history to land the Top 16 in three of the modes at the World Championship.
On the final day she decided to go for a live Women's World Record attempt on Vanilla Lake 2 PAL again, but this time in the 52 seconds region. You can view the live stream video of her 52.53 Women's World Record time that is also her first Top 15 time in the World.
Guinness Book of World Records 2014
An article about Leyla's Super Mario Kart achievements was also included in the Guinness Book of World Records 2014 released in September 2013. Page 216 - 217 contained some of the records set by the gamers featured in the Gamer's Edition 2013 as per Leyla. It displayed the results of their records based on the previous year.
Mario Kart 8 Promotions for Nintendo UK at EGX
With the release of Mario Kart 8 due on the Nintendo Wii U in 2014, Leyla has also partaken in some interviews along with her uncle Sami Cetin, filmed by Nintendo UK. This was also a good promotion of the upcoming new release and they were asked to have a demonstration of the game. This had taken place at EGX in London in late 2013 and the video was prepared for March 2014: Leyla Hasso and Sami Cetin try out Mario Kart 8
Super Mario Kart World Championship 2014
Leyla Hasso attended the Super Mario Kart World Championship 2014 at La Suze-sur-Sarthe, near Le Mans, France again between 12th - 17th August 2014 along with her Uncle Sami Cetin and the rest of Team UK. This was Leyla's 3rd Championship and she came armed with some NBT on basic tracks and improved tactics on the Multiplayer Modes.
Leyla made an awesome run on the Time Trial Mode running her most consistent one try set ever and 20/20 zoom starts. Her best hit was a 54 second one try on Vanilla Lake 2! She landed 9th there, marking her first single digit rank. She narrowly missed out on an opportunity to reach the Quarter Finals there with another VL2 run. However her potential shows she can go very far in future years. Match Race also went exceptionally well where she managed to tie many big rivals who are faster drivers and get some win points on key contenders. She also placed 9th for a second time running with a Top 16 exit in the bracket. Leyla also reached UK #2 on Time Trial one tries and Match Race for 2014.
Battle Mode wasn't Leyla's strongest though she gained more wins and draws than previous years and reached 17th place, a new height but missing out on the Top 16 by 1 point to her team member Chris Clark who qualified. 150cc Grand Prix she has trained less on but managed to reach 14th overall there which was a solid qualifying rank. She also fell short by a few points on some cups to Top contenders. Leyla has now reached 13th overall at the SMK World Championship 2014, 3rd in the UK and retains all Women's titles on all of the Multiplayer modes vs new challenger Sophie Jarmouni of Belgium who attended this edition.
Guinness Book of World Records 2015
Leyla Hasso's achievements in Super Mario Kart were again included in the 2015 edition of the Guinness World Records Book released in September 2014. Along with her uncle Sami Cetin, they appeared on the Video Games page and Leyla had a small fact box with her record achievement included.
First Top 10 time in the World on Super Mario Kart SNES
On Sunday 26th October 2014, while working on her favourite track, Vanilla Lake 2 on PAL, Leyla drove a lap record in 9.55 seconds. This marked the first time she has reached a Top 10 time in the World ever on Super Mario Kart Time Trials. Additionally, this was the first time in several years that another member of the UK (other than Sami) reached a Top 10 time.
Loss of Women's World title to Alicia L'Hoest, 9th February 2015*
On the 9th February 2015, it was announced that former Time Trial World Champion, and current 4th fastest ever in the World on PAL and NTSC as of that date, Pierre L'Hoest of France, has had an identity change and will now be known as Alicia L'Hoest*. Following this change, Alicia (formerly Pierre) would now be included on the Women's World Ranking, taking all 40/40 records there on both PAL and NTSC. This change then moves Leyla into 2nd place again, but still retaining a UK Women's title ahead of Sue Cladingboel. Additionally, their other rivals Anna Moon of the UK and Yukiko Takada of Japan who held records on NTSC have now also lost those to Alicia. This title is for the Time Trial mode only for the moment, the Women's World title at the World Championships is dependent on which of the competitors would be competing each year and the results thereafter.
UK #2 Time Trial Rank on PAL
Following examinations in the summer of 2015, Leyla Hasso made a return to Super Mario Kart PAL Time Trials to secure some key PRs. She broke the sub minute barrier on Mario Circuit 1 for the first time, and with these latest PRs, she was able to pass Ben Allen for the 2nd fastest Time Trial rank on PAL Super Mario Kart Time Trials in the UK.
Super Mario Kart World Championships 2015
Following examinations in London, Leyla had limited time to train for the 2015 championships but was determined to compete again to defend her Women's Multiplayer title for the 4th year in Super Mario Kart. Leyla would face a stronger competition from Belgium's fastest female player, Sophie Jarmouni, but she managed to hold up the lead on all four modes and retain that title for the 4th time in a row. Leyla attended again with her uncle Sami, the UK Champion and some more of their team members from the UK. Leyla would also compete for the first time as the UK #2 in Time Trial Mode which she achieved slightly earlier this year. Her overall position was 11th overall and 3rd in the UK (after Sami and Conor).
Time Trial had a bit of a struggle on some tracks for Leyla this year, and the competition was a lot fiercer, minus one or two previous competitors not taking part this year. She reached 9th place on the group stages still which was amazing, and had a good shot to try and reach the quarter finals. However a zoom start miss on Rainbow Road set her back and then a subsequent error on Ghost Valley 1 made her final rank 9th and elimination in the Top 16. Leyla however maintained UK #2 at Time Trial One tries for the second year.
Match Race was a confident mode for Leyla; and with the increased competition she landed a very high group stage position at 9th overall, with a notable 2-2 score on live stream vs World Champion, Florent Lecoanet. Leyla reached the Top 16 vs racing specialist Jeremie Clement, and put a good match in, but he edged it with tactics and a few extra zoom starts, eliminating Leyla 5-2. Jeremie Clement would afterwards go on to eliminate Sami Cetin in the Quarter Final.
Battle Mode was also the weaker mode for Leyla which she had limited time to train, so it would be an uphill battle. But she had a goal to try to reach the Top 16 which she had not achieved before in Battle Mode. A tough start vs newcomer Jeffrey Paul of USA set her back a bit but she pulled it back on other matches towards the end to reach 15th place, skipping the barrages as well. Leyla was then eliminated 5-0 by 2nd seed Florent Lecoanet in the Top 16.
150cc Grand Prix was definitely the most neglected mode, and proved to be the toughest for everyone this year as more competitors would take part than ever before, including USA's former National Time Trial Champion, Joe Bernier making his debut at the Championships. Leyla had several near misses vs her rivals, and some karters who she may have had previous wins on, mostly due to missed zoom starts or red shell hits. This landed her in 17th and ironically would end up in a barrage GP cup vs 16th seed who turned out to be Joe Bernier. They faced on live stream on Mushroom Cup 150cc GP and Leyla took the win, advancing into the Top 16 there, marking the first time she reached the Top 16 at least on all of the modes. Leyla then faced 1st seed Geoffrey Label, losing 2-0 to him on cups. Geoffrey interestingly went on to win the Final vs Florent Lecoanet, who was only defeated by Sami in 2013 there.
Leyla Hasso's PAL NBT Super Mario Kart Time Trial Videos
PAL New Boosting Technique (PAL NBT Times):
- PAL NBT Mario Circuit 1 Course - 0'59"71
- PAL NBT Mario Circuit 1 Lap - 0'11"64
- PAL NBT Donut Plains 1 Course - 1'13"33
- PAL NBT Donut Plains 1 Lap - 0'14"24
- PAL NBT Ghost Valley 1 Course - 1'02"72
- PAL NBT Ghost Valley 1 Lap - 0'12"26
- PAL NBT Bowser Castle 1 Course - 1'28"91
- PAL NBT Bowser Castle 1 Lap - 0'17"55
- PAL NBT Mario Circuit 2 Course - 1'13"13
- PAL NBT Mario Circuit 2 Lap - 0'13"69
- PAL NBT Choco Island 1 Course - 0'58"42
- PAL NBT Choco Island 1 Lap - 0'10"96
- PAL NBT Ghost Valley 2 Lap - 0'12"04
- PAL NBT Donut Plains 2 Course - 1'27"85
- PAL NBT Donut Plains 2 Lap - 0'17"33
- PAL NBT Bowser Castle 2 Course - 1'43"83
- PAL NBT Bowser Castle 2 Lap - 0'20"22
- PAL NBT Mario Circuit 3 Course - 1'31"57
- PAL NBT Mario Circuit 3 Lap - 0'17"87
- PAL NBT Koopa Beach 1 Course - 0'51"26
- PAL NBT Koopa Beach 1 Lap - 0'09"71
- PAL NBT Choco Island 2 Course - 1'06"50
- PAL NBT Choco Island 2 Lap - 0'12"98
- PAL NBT Vanilla Lake 1 Course - 0'52"63
- PAL NBT Vanilla Lake 1 Lap - 0'09"93
- PAL NBT Bowser Castle 3 Course - 1'32"23
- PAL NBT Bowser Castle 3 Lap - 0'18"03
- PAL NBT Mario Circuit 4 Course - 1'37"82
- PAL NBT Mario Circuit 4 Lap - 0'18"99
- PAL NBT Donut Plains 3 Course - 1'20"41
- PAL NBT Donut Plains 3 Lap - 0'15"40
- PAL NBT Koopa Beach 2 Course - 0'57"35
- PAL NBT Koopa Beach 2 Lap - 0'10"76
- PAL NBT Rainbow Road Lap - 0'17"36
Leyla Hasso's PAL Non-NBT Super Mario Kart Time Trial Videos
PAL Non-New Boosting Technique (PAL Non-NBT Times):
- PAL Non-NBT Mario Circuit 1 Course - 1'01"80
- PAL Non-NBT Mario Circuit 1 Lap - 0'12"22
- PAL Non-NBT Donut Plains 1 Course - 1'17"59
- PAL Non-NBT Donut Plains 1 Lap - 0'15"26
- PAL Non-NBT Ghost Valley 1 Course - 1'06"82
- PAL Non-NBT Ghost Valley 1 Course - 1'07"64 No Platform jump
- PAL Non-NBT Ghost Valley 1 Lap - 0'12"42
- PAL Non-NBT Bowser Castle 1 Course - 1'30"42
- PAL Non-NBT Bowser Castle 1 Lap - 0'17"85
- PAL Non-NBT Mario Circuit 2 Course - 1'17"88 and 0'15"32
- PAL Non-NBT Choco Island 1 Course - 1'00"79
- PAL Non-NBT Choco Island 1 Lap - 0'11"94
- PAL Non-NBT Ghost Valley 2 Course - 1'02"86
- PAL Non-NBT Ghost Valley 2 Lap - 0'12"44
- PAL Non-NBT Donut Plains 2 Course - 1'28"95
- PAL Non-NBT Donut Plains 2 Lap - 0'17"55
- PAL Non-NBT Bowser Castle 2 Course - 1'45"96
- PAL Non-NBT Bowser Castle 2 Lap - 0'20"79
- PAL Non-NBT Mario Circuit 3 Course - 1'33"17
- PAL Non-NBT Mario Circuit 3 Lap - 0'18"39
- PAL Non-NBT Koopa Beach 1 Course - 0'57"92
- PAL Non-NBT Koopa Beach 1 Lap - 0'10"76
- PAL Non-NBT Choco Island 2 Course - 1'13"84
- PAL Non-NBT Choco Island 2 Lap - 0'14"46
- PAL Non-NBT Vanilla Lake 1 Course - 0'54"98
- PAL Non-NBT Vanilla Lake 1 Lap - 0'10"28
- PAL Non-NBT Bowser Castle 3 Course - 1'34"10
- PAL Non-NBT Bowser Castle 3 Lap - 0'18"25
- PAL Non-NBT Mario Circuit 4 Course - 1'41"90
- PAL Non-NBT Mario Circuit 4 Lap - 0'20"10
- PAL Non-NBT Donut Plains 3 Course - 1'21"57
- PAL Non-NBT Donut Plains 3 Lap - 0'16"02
- PAL Non-NBT Koopa Beach 2 Course - 1'04"41
- PAL Non-NBT Koopa Beach 2 Lap - 0'12"34
- PAL Non-NBT Ghost Valley 3 Course - 1'16"05
- PAL Non-NBT Ghost Valley 3 Lap - 0'14"99
- PAL Non-NBT Vanilla Lake 2 Course - 0'51"87
- PAL Non-NBT Vanilla Lake 2 Lap - 0'09"55
- PAL Non-NBT Rainbow Road Course - 1'28"19
- PAL Non-NBT Rainbow Road Lap - 0'17"49
Leyla Hasso's NTSC Non-NBT Super Mario Kart Time Trial Videos
NTSC Non-New Boosting Technique (NTSC Non-NBT Times):
- NTSC Mario Circuit 1 Course - 1'00"09
- NTSC Mario Circuit 1 Lap - 0'11"94
- NTSC Donut Plains 1 Course - 1'15"96
- NTSC Donut Plains 1 Lap - 0'14"99
- NTSC Ghost Valley 1 Course - 1'03"32
- NTSC Ghost Valley 1 Lap - 0'12"08
- NTSC Bowser Castle 1 Course - 1'28"47
- NTSC Bowser Castle 1 Lap - 0'17"45
- NTSC Mario Circuit 2 Course - 1'15"69
- NTSC Mario Circuit 2 Lap - 0'14"84
- NTSC Choco Island 1 Course - 0'58"88
- NTSC Choco Island 1 Lap - 0'11"59
- NTSC Ghost Valley 2 Course - 1'01"73 and Lap - 0'12"17
- NTSC Donut Plains 2 Course - 1'27"15 and Lap - 0'17"23
- NTSC Bowser Castle 2 Course - 1'43"99
- NTSC Bowser Castle 2 Lap - 0'20"32
- NTSC Mario Circuit 3 Course - 1'31"79
- NTSC Mario Circuit 3 Lap - 0'18"04
- NTSC Koopa Beach 1 Course - 0'54"36
- NTSC Koopa Beach 1 Lap - 0'10"09
- NTSC Choco Island 2 Course - 1'09"65 and Lap - 0'13"66
- NTSC Vanilla Lake 1 Course - 0'53"00
- NTSC Vanilla Lake 1 Lap - 0'10"09
- NTSC Bowser Castle 3 Course - 1'31"91
- NTSC Bowser Castle 3 Lap - 0'17"88
- NTSC Mario Circuit 4 Course - 1'39"78
- NTSC Mario Circuit 4 Lap - 0'19"69
- NTSC Donut Plains 3 Course - 1'20"26
- NTSC Donut Plains 3 Course - 0'15"79
- NTSC Koopa Beach 2 Course - 1'00"82
- NTSC Koopa Beach 2 Lap - 0'11"68
- NTSC Ghost Valley 3 Course - 1'14"66
- NTSC Ghost Valley 3 Lap - 0'14"69
- NTSC Vanilla Lake 2 Course - 0'50"72
- NTSC Vanilla Lake 2 Lap - 0'09"85
- NTSC Rainbow Road Course - 1'26"17
- NTSC Rainbow Road Lap - 0'17"03
Leyla Hasso's Multiplayer Tournament Achievements
- Leyla Hasso's SMK Profile
- Leyla Hasso's MK64 Profile
- Leyla Hasso's MKSC Profile
- Leyla Hasso's MKDD Profile
- Leyla Hasso's MKDS Profile